5000+ Openings-Get Your Dream Job through Virtual Career Fair !!! Register Now
CIFA Recruitment 2018 – ICAR-Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture (CIFA) announced walk-in-interview for Young Professional-II (YP-II). The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given in below.
CIFA Recruitment 2018: YP-II
|Job Role||Young Professional-II (YP-II)|
|Job Location||Bhubaneswar (Odisha)|
|Venue Location||Bhubaneswar (Odisha)|
|Venue Date||10 October 2018|
- M.F.Sc./Post Graduation degree in Science
- B.Tech. (Electrical Engineering) with experience in the field of LT/HT line and electrical
Age limit: 21 to 45 years (Relaxations as per government policy)
List of Vacancies: 2 Posts
- Young Professional-II (M.F.Sc./M.Sc) – 1 Post
- Young Professional-II (B.E/B.Tech) – 1 Post
- Project Name: Network project on “Ornamental Fish Breeding & Culture (NPOFBC) and the Electrical Unit at ICAR-CIFA, Hqrs.
- Duration: Up to 31.03.2019 at present (subject to extension).
How to apply CIFA Recruitment 2018 for YP-II?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend walk-in-interview along with required documents at the following venue on 10 October 2018
For More details: Click here
Venue Date: 10th October 2018 Reporting Time: 10.00 AM
Required Documents: Interested candidates should bring their Bio-Data (5 Copies), two passport size photographs and one set of self-attested copies of the entire certificates/ Marks Sheets/Experience certificate. The original certificates and proof of age and caste to be produced at the time of interview for verification.
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now