CIFA Recruitment 2018 – ICAR-Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture (CIFA) announced walk-in-interview for Young Professional-II (YP-II). The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given in below.
CIFA Recruitment 2018: YP-II
|Job Role||Young Professional-II (YP-II)|
|Job Location||Bhubaneswar (Odisha)|
|Venue Location||Bhubaneswar (Odisha)|
|Venue Date||10 October 2018|
- M.F.Sc./Post Graduation degree in Science
- B.Tech. (Electrical Engineering) with experience in the field of LT/HT line and electrical
Age limit: 21 to 45 years (Relaxations as per government policy)
List of Vacancies: 2 Posts
- Young Professional-II (M.F.Sc./M.Sc) – 1 Post
- Young Professional-II (B.E/B.Tech) – 1 Post
- Project Name: Network project on “Ornamental Fish Breeding & Culture (NPOFBC) and the Electrical Unit at ICAR-CIFA, Hqrs.
- Duration: Up to 31.03.2019 at present (subject to extension).
How to apply CIFA Recruitment 2018 for YP-II?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend walk-in-interview along with required documents at the following venue on 10 October 2018
For More details: Click here
Venue Date: 10th October 2018 Reporting Time: 10.00 AM
Required Documents: Interested candidates should bring their Bio-Data (5 Copies), two passport size photographs and one set of self-attested copies of the entire certificates/ Marks Sheets/Experience certificate. The original certificates and proof of age and caste to be produced at the time of interview for verification.