Ciena Recruitment 2020 – Ciena scheduled to hire for the role of Associate Technical Support for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Gurgaon. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- Amazon Recruitment 2020 for Software Development Engineer Intern
- CGI Recruitment 2020 for Associate Software Engineer
- FIS Recruitment 2020 for Network Analyst
Ciena Recruitment 2020 Details:
|Job Role||Associate, Global Technical Support|
|Experience||0 – 3 years|
- Degree: Bachelor’s degree in technical field (e.g. Engineering, Computer Science) from a four-year college or university with zero to three years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Foundation knowledge of the operation of fiber optic transport and/or switching equipment.
- Preferably has experience in a technical support role with an equipment vendor in the Telco industry.
- Basic problem-solving experience with OTN/SONET/SDH equipment, Carrier Ethernet equipment or associated fiber optic facilities.
- Proficiency with various ‘office’ software applications including Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, and Excel
- Ability to analyze, trouble-shoot and resolve problems
- Motivated self-starter with excellent time management skills and an ability to work from broad guidelines with minimal supervision
- An understanding of transport and switching systems for telecommunications applications and Optical Networking
- Familiar with various types of test equipment for optical and protocol testing
- System level trouble shooting on fiber optic telecommunications transport and switching equipment.
Good foundation knowledge of OTN, SONET/SDH/DWDM and Carrier Ethernet protocols, and a general understanding of other Switching/transport concepts are required.
- Knowledge of computers, data communications, UNIX SUN/Oracle and IP network experience would be a benefit.
- Experience with network management systems would be beneficial
- Strong background in relationship building and Customer focus
- Must have the ability to communicate in English language both verbal and written
- Provide remote technical support (via telephone or online) on identified CIENA products 24×7 when required. On-call duty includes evenings and weekends.
- Review with senior engineers issues found in the field and assist Communication with Design and Supply Chain on problems found
- Utilize debug tools as well as lab research to aid Customer’s technical problems. Recover information necessary to escalate the incident/issue to senior engineers. Escalation may eventually include Engineering/Design, Product/Project Management, Documentation, or Training
- Provide customer feedback to Quality Assurance, Design, Product Management, Technical Publications and Training
- Contribute to publishing of MOP/ISB/FSB documents.
- Contribute to the knowledge base.
How to Apply Ciena Recruitment 2020 for Associate, Global Technical Support?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
For More Details & Apply: Click here