CIDCO Recruitment 2017 – City And Industrial Development Corporation Of Maharashtra Limited notification announced for the post of Programmer, Field Officer, Clerk Typist, Computer Operator, Accounts Clerk.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
CIDCO Recruitment 2017:
|Job Role||Programmer, Field Officer, Clerk Typist, Computer Operator, Accounts Clerk|
|Salary||Clerk Typist/Accounts Clerk: Rs.5,200-20,200/-|
For Others: Rs.9,300-34,800/-
|Last date||27 November 2017|
CIDCO Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science/IT/Master in Computer Application.
- SAP Global Certification in Advanced Business Application Programming (ABAP)
- 2 (Two) years’ experience in Development in ASP.net with RDBMS and ABAP in SAP environment.
- Degree of a recognized University or its equivalent.
- 3 yrs. exp. On a supervisory capacity in a Govt. /Semi Govt. Office or a reputed public/private Sector Organization.
- Degree in Law
- Specialization in the area in which the candidate will have to work
Field Officer(Social Service):
- MA in social work. Or
- MA in Sociology
- SSC Pass
- English typing 40 WPM & Marathi typing 30 WPM certificate by Maharashtra State Council of Examination.
- M.SC IT or Course of Desk Top Publishing from Institute recognized by Govt. of India/Govt. of Maharashtra.
- Graduate in any discipline with diploma/ degree in computer applications from recognized university/ institution
- Min. 2 Yrs. experience in computer operations, data entry, system handling etc
Accounts Clerk: HSC with Commerce
Note: All candidates should be domiciled in the state of Maharashtra.
Age limit(As on 01/10/2017):
- For Open Category: 38 years
- For reserved category: 43 years
Post wise vacancies: 67 Posts
- Programmer – 1 post
- Field Officer (General) – 4 posts
- Field Officer (Social Service) – 1 Post
- Clerk Typist – 27 Posts
- Computer Operator – 3 Posts
- Accounts Clerk – 21 Posts
CIDCO Recruitment 2017 Selection process:
- The selection process is based on Online/Written examination.
- Duration for each examination will be 120 Minutes for 200 Marks.
- Each question will carry one mark.
Scheme of Written Examination:
|Test of English||50 Marks|
|Test of Marathi||50 Marks|
|Professional/ General/ Subject Knowledge||50 Marks|
|Test of Reasoning||50 Marks|
Eligibility criteria: To qualify, candidates should score at least 45% of marks (of total marks) in online exam.
- For Open category: Rs. 500/-
- For reserved category: Rs. 250/-
Examination centre: Navi Mumbai, Thane & Mumbai.
How to apply for CIDCO Recruitment 2017?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 7 November 2017 to 27 November 2017.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
CIDCO Admit Card: Candidates will have to visit the website www.cidco.maharashtra.gov.in for downloading call letters for online examination. Intimation for downloading call letter will also be sent through email/SMS.