CIDCO Recruitment 2021 – City And Industrial Development Corporation Of Mumbai Limited has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Assistant Transportation Engineer. There are 06 vacancies are to be filled for this post. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply through 29 January 2021 and attend the walk-in-interview. The educational qualification of the candidates must be B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech. The pay scale for the candidates will be Rs.50000/month. The age limit of the candidates should not exceed more than 30 years. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
CIDCO Recruitment 2021:
CIDCO Recruitment 2021 for Assistant Transportation Engineer:
|Job Role||Assistant Transportation Engineer|
|Last date||29 January 2021|
- B.E in Civil Engineering and Master’s Degree in Transportation Engineering/High way Engineering or equivalent.
- Candidates with experience and Masters degree from IITs/NITs/Institute of National Importance will be preferred.
- For General – Not more than 30 years
Total Vacancies: 06 Posts
CIDCO Recruitment 2021 Selection process:
- The selection process is based on Written examination/Interview.
- Prescribed qualifications are minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle the candidates called for interview. The candidates will be shortlisted for interview commensurate with the number of vacancies.
- The candidates will be short listed for personal interview in the ratio 1:3 means CIDCO will call 18 number of candidates to select 06 nos. of ATEs on contract basis by preparing the merit list on the basis of qualification, extra qualification, experience of the applicants
How to apply for CIDCO Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates should send the application form from the website along with required documents through postal on or before 29.01.2021 up to 5:00 PM. and attend the walk-in-interview.
For More Details : Click here
Office of Manager (Personnel)
2nd Floor, CIDCO Bhavan,
CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai.
Pin Code: 400614.
CIDCO Recruitment for Programmer, Field Officer, Clerk Typist, Computer Operator, Accounts Clerk: (Expired)
|Job Role||Programmer, Field Officer, Clerk Typist, Computer Operator, Accounts Clerk|
|Salary||Clerk Typist/Accounts Clerk: Rs.5,200-20,200/-
For Others: Rs.9,300-34,800/-
|Last date||27 November 2017|
CIDCO Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science/IT/Master in Computer Application.
- SAP Global Certification in Advanced Business Application Programming (ABAP)
- 2 (Two) years’ experience in Development in ASP.net with RDBMS and ABAP in SAP environment.
- Degree of a recognized University or its equivalent.
- 3 yrs. exp. On a supervisory capacity in a Govt. /Semi Govt. Office or a reputed public/private Sector Organization.
- Degree in Law
- Specialization in the area in which the candidate will have to work
Field Officer(Social Service):
- MA in social work. Or
- MA in Sociology
- SSC Pass
- English typing 40 WPM & Marathi typing 30 WPM certificate by Maharashtra State Council of Examination.
- M.SC IT or Course of Desk Top Publishing from Institute recognized by Govt. of India/Govt. of Maharashtra.
- Graduate in any discipline with diploma/ degree in computer applications from recognized university/ institution
- Min. 2 Yrs. experience in computer operations, data entry, system handling etc
Accounts Clerk: HSC with Commerce
Note: All candidates should be domiciled in the state of Maharashtra.
Age limit(As on 01/10/2017):
- For Open Category: 38 years
- For reserved category: 43 years
Post wise vacancies: 67 Posts
- Programmer – 1 post
- Field Officer (General) – 4 posts
- Field Officer (Social Service) – 1 Post
- Clerk Typist – 27 Posts
- Computer Operator – 3 Posts
- Accounts Clerk – 21 Posts
CIDCO Recruitment 2017 Selection process:
- The selection process is based on Online/Written examination.
- Duration for each examination will be 120 Minutes for 200 Marks.
- Each question will carry one mark.
Scheme of Written Examination:
|Test of English||50 Marks|
|Test of Marathi||50 Marks|
|Professional/ General/ Subject Knowledge||50 Marks|
|Test of Reasoning||50 Marks|
Eligibility criteria: To qualify, candidates should score at least 45% of marks (of total marks) in online exam.
- For Open category: Rs. 500/-
- For reserved category: Rs. 250/-
Examination centre: Navi Mumbai, Thane & Mumbai.
How to apply for CIDCO Recruitment 2017?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 7 November 2017 to 27 November 2017.[td_block_ad_box spot_id=”custom_ad_5″]
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
CIDCO Admit Card: Candidates will have to visit the website www.cidco.maharashtra.gov.in for downloading call letters for online examination. Intimation for downloading call letter will also be sent through email/SMS.
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now