Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
CIBA Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Young Professional-I. There are totally about 02 vacancies available for above mentioned posts. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/B.F.Sc/M.F.Sc are eligible to apply for the job. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
About CIBA: Central Institute of Brackishwater Aquaculture (CIBA) is one of the research institutes under Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR), New Delhi to serve as the nodal agency for catering to the needs of the brackishwater aquaculture research in India. The institute is headquartered at Santhome High Road, Raja Annamalai Puram, Chennai with a research center at Kakdwip in West Bengal and an experimental field station at Muttukadu, roughly 30 km to the south of Chennai. The institute works under the Ministry of Agriculture, India.
CIBA Recruitment 2023 for Young Professional-I:
|Job Role||Young Professional-I|
|Total Vacancies||02 Posts|
|Last Date||27 February 2023|
Young Professional-I :
- BE/ B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering or Marine Engineering ( General Category ).
- B.F.Sc/M.F.Sc in any Branch of Fisheries Science (SC/ST Category).
- Experience in feed mill machineries/ Boiler and other instruments handling.
- Experience in feed analysis/ feed testing/ feed processing.
Age Limit : Maximum 40 years for men and 45 years for women.
Note : Age limits are relaxable for SC / ST / OBC candidates as per rules.
Salary : Rs.25,000 /- (Consolidated) per month.
No.of.Vacancies : 02 Posts ( General – 01, SC/ST – 01 )
Selection Process of CIBA Recruitment 2023 :
The selection process includes Interview.
How to apply for CIBA Recruitment 2023 ?
The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job by sending prescribed application form to the mentioned mail-id latest by 27 February 2023.
For more details & Application Form : Click here
Mail – id : email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date & Time of Interview : Will be intimated by mail.
- Mode of Interview : Suitable online platform/offline.
- Venue for Interview : ICAR-CIBA, MRC Nagar Chennai 28.
- Duration : Upto one year and likely to be extended for 2 more years based upon performance.