CIBA Recruitment 2023: Central Institute of Brackishwater Aquaculture CIBA), invites applications for the position of Young professional. There are 01 vacancies available for the posts. Candidates who completed their BA from a recognized university can apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through mail. The detailed eligibility Criteria and Recruitment Procedure are mentioned below.
About CIBA: Central Institute of Brackishwater Aquaculture (CIBA) is one of the research institutes under the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR), New Delhi to serves as the nodal agency for catering to the needs of the brackishwater aquaculture research in India. The institute is headquartered at Santhome High Road, Raja Annamalai Puram, Chennai with a research center at Kakdwip in West Bengal and an experimental field station at Muttukadu, roughly 30 km to the south of Chennai. The institute works under the Ministry of Agriculture, India.
CIBA Recruitment 2023 for Young professional:
|Job Role||Laboratory Assistant|
|Total Vacancies||01 Post|
|Last date to apply||30 September 2023|
Project Name: Institute Fund
Duration: Up to September 2024 and likely to be extended for 2 more years based on performance.
- BA in Hindi (with minimum 60% marks) from a recognised university/college and a minimum of 1 year of official work experience.
- Desirable: Working Experience in MS Office, Hindi typing and translation from English to Hindi and vice-versa, composing, editing and proof- reading in Hindi, computer-based typing with a speed of 30 words/minute in Hindi
Age Limit(As on the date of Interview): 21 – 45 years
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC as per GOI norms.
Salary: Rs 25,000/-
No.of Vacancy: 01 Post
- The selection process includes an Interview.
- The date and time of the Interview Will be intimated to the shortlisted candidate through e-mail.
- Communication will be sent to the short-listed candidates only by return mail for attending the interview
- Mode of Interview/Test Physical mode at ICAR-CIBA, Chennai
How to apply for CIBA Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates may send their application in the attached proforma along with biodata and ‘Statement of Purpose’ through the mentioned email ID on or before 30 September 2023.
For More details & Application form: Click here.
Mail id: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org