CIBA Recruitment 2021 – Central Institute of Brackishwater Aquaculture has released the job notification for the post of Senior Research Fellow and Young Professional II for 02 vacancies . Candidates with the qualification of Master’s degree within the age limit of 35 to 40 years are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the online examination and interview. Eligible candidates can apply for this post online on or before 29 March 2021. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About CIBA: Central Institute of Brackishwater Aquaculture (CIBA) is one of the research institutes under Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR), New Delhi to serve as the nodal agency for catering to the needs of the brackishwater aquaculture research in India. The institute is headquartered at Santhome High Road, Raja Annamalai Puram, Chennai with a research center at Kakdwip in West Bengal and an experimental field station at Muttukadu, roughly 30 km to the south of Chennai. The institute works under the Ministry of Agriculture, India.
CIBA Recruitment 2021:
CIBA Recruitment 2021 for Senior Research Fellow / Young Professional II:
|Job Role||Senior Research Fellow/Young Professional II|
|Last Date||29 March 2021|
- Master’s degree in life sciences with specialization in Fisheries, Aquaculture, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Biostatistics or Marine biology. NET is compulsory for candidates appearing for SRF
- Desirable: Working knowledge of biology, microbiology, molecular biology, biostatistics as evident through dissertation/project work/research Publication. Additional computer knowledge for recording and analyzing scientific research data, statistical analysis etc. are desirable
- Maximum 35 years for men and 40 years for women
- Senior Research Fellow – 01 Post
- Young Professionals II – 01 Post
- Senior Research Fellow – Rs.31,000/-
- Young Professionals II – Rs.35,000/-
CIBA Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The selection will be held in Online platform. Shortlisted candidates will be intimated.
How to apply for CIBA Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates may send their application in attached format along with bio-data through e-mail to [email protected] on or before on or before 29 March 2021.
For More Details & Application form: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now