Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
CIAB Recruitment 2022: Center of Innovative and Applied Bioprocessing (CIAB) has announced the employment vacancies for the post of Junior Research Fellow / Research Associate/ Senior Research Fellow/Project Fellow . There are 04 vacancies are to be filled for this recruitment. The educational qualification should be M.E/ M.Tech/M.Sc/Ph.D . The details of vacancy and eligibility is given below.
About CIAB: Center of Innovative and Applied Bioprocessing (CIAB) is an autonomous national institute under Department of Biotechnology (Govt. of India). This futuristic innovation institute of its own kind in the country has a mission of advancing knowledge, leads and emerging technologies/processes relevant to agri-food sector towards applications and products. It aims to link them with societal benefits through catalysing/promoting entrepreneurial action around bioprocesses, bio-products, value-addition to bioproducts etc. with special reference to the agrifood sector. Currently, the four major mandated R&D areas in hand at the institute.
CIAB Recruitment 2022:
CIAB Recruitment 2022 for Junior Research Fellow / Research Associate/Senior Research Fellow/Project Fellow:
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow / Research Associate/ Senior Research Fellow/Project Fellow|
|Salary||Rs.18000 – 470000/-|
|Application Last Date||28 February 2022|
Junior Research Fellow:
- M.Sc. in Chemistry (General/Organic/Inorganic/Physical/Others) or M.E. / M. Tech. (Chemical Engineering) from a recognized University/Institute and NET / GATE / any other relevant equivalent nature of test qualified. OR M.E./M.Tech./B.E./B.Tech. (Biochemical/Chemical/Food Technology/Biotechnology or similar) or M. Sc. (Microbiology/Food Science/Biochemistry/Biotechnology or similar) from a recognized University/Institute and NET / GATE / any other relevant equivalent nature of test qualified.
- Ph.D. in Chemistry (Organic/Inorganic/Physical/Material) or Chemical Engineering or Material Science and Engineering from a recognized University/Institute and having at least one research paper in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) journal.
Senior Research Fellow:
- M.E. / M. Tech. (Bioprocess/Biochemical/Biotechnology or similar) or M. Sc. (Biochemistry/Microbiology or similar) from a recognized University/Institute, NET / GATE / any other relevant equivalent nature of test qualified and Having Two years’ of research experience.
- M. E. / M. Tech. (Biochemical/Dairy Technology/Food Technology) or M.Sc. (Microbiology/Food Technology/Food Science) from a recognized University/Institute.
- Junior Research Fellow/ Research Associate – 28 – 35 years
- Senior Research Fellow – 32 years
- Junior Research Fellow – 28 years
- Project Fellow – 28 years
- Junior Research Fellow/ Research Associate – 1 Post
- Senior Research Fellow – 1 Post
- Junior Research Fellow – 1 Post
- Project Fellow – 1 Post
- Junior Research Fellow/ Research Associate – Rs. 31,000 – 47,000/-
- Senior Research Fellow – Rs. 35,000/-
- Junior Research Fellow – Rs. 31,000/-
- Project Fellow – Rs. 18,000/-
CIAB Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The applications received will be screened by a committee for shortlisting the candidates for interview. The eligible applicants would be interviewed by a duly constituted committee through video-conferencing mode.
How to apply for CIAB Recruitment 2022?
All Interested and eligible candidates may send their filled-in application form along with self-attested photocopies of relevant education, experience, caste (if applicable) certificates by e-mail only to: [email protected] latest by 28 February 2022.
For More Details & Application Form : click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now