Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2018 – High Court of Chhattisgarh, Bilaspur announced 61 posts of Stenographer & Stenographer (Bilingual) for any degree graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2018:
|Job Location||Bilaspur (Chhattisgarh)|
|Last Date||12 October 2018|
Educational Qualification: Must be a Graduate from any recognised university.
- Stenographer: Must have passed Shorthand Examination and Typewriting examination in English from any recognized University/ Board/ recognised Board of shorthand and typewriting examination @ 80 words per minute and 30 words per minute respectively.
- Stenographer (Bilingual): Must have passed Shorthand Examination and Typewriting examination in English @ 80 words per minute and 30 w.p.m. respectively & in Hindi @ 80 words per minute and 25 w.p.m. respectively from any recognised Board of shorthand and typewriting examination /recognised University/ Board.
Age limit (As on 01.01.2018): 21 to 30 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe & Other Backward Class
- 10 years Women candidates
- Others as per Govt policy.
List of Vacancies: 61 Posts
- Stenographer – 60 Posts
- Stenographer (Bilingual) – 1 Post
Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment – Steno Selection Process:
The examination shall be conducted in two parts
- Part-I – Written Test (60 Marks)
- Part-II – Skill Test (Shorthand Speed Test) (50 Marks)
Scheme of Written Examination:
|Name of Test||Maximum Marks|
|English Grammer||20 Marks|
|Essay Writing (English/Hindi) in 200 words||10 Marks|
|Making sentences with the words given (English)||20 Marks|
|Computer Application||10 Marks|
Minimum Qualifying Marks:
- 50% for UnReserved Category
- 40% for SC, ST & OBC Category.
How to apply Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2018 for Steno?
All interested and eligible candidates can send duly filled application form in prescribed format along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 12 October 2018.
For more details & Application Form: Click here
High Court of Chhattisgarh,
Bodri, Bilaspur (C.G.)
Pin – 495 220.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now