5000+ Openings-Get Your Dream Job through Virtual Career Fair !!! Register Now
Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2020 – High Court of Chhattisgarh, Bilaspur invites job application for the post of District Judge (Entry Level) with 22 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of degree in law (LLB) with seven years of experience as an advocate are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on written examination and viva-voce. Interested and eligible candidates send their duly filled application form to the given postal address on or before 27 January 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process of CG High Court Recruitment are given below.
Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||District Judge (Entry Level)|
|Job Location||Bilaspur (Chhattisgarh)|
|Last Date||27 January 2020|
Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
- Candidates should possess a degree in law of a university established or incorporated
by or under a Central Act or a State Act or an institution recognized by the U.G.C. or any other equivalent qualification.
- Experience: At least seven years been an advocate as on 01/01/2020 and must have so practised for a period of not less than seven year as on such date.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2020): 35 to 45 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 3 years for Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe
Category Wise Vacancies: 22 Posts
- Unreserved – 18 Posts
- Scheduled Castes – 01 Post
- Scheduled Tribes – 03 Posts
Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment Selection Process for District Judge:
Selection will be based on the written examination and viva-voce.
Scheme of Examination:
- Competitive Examination of 2 papers, Paper-I and Paper-II
- Duration of the exam is 3 hours
Minimum Qualifying Mark in viva-voce:
- For Unreserved Category -33%
- For SC, ST Category – 25%
Examination Fees (Non-Refundable):
- For Unreserved Category/Not the residents of Chhattisgarh state: Rs.1000/-
- For bonafide residents of Chhattisgarh state belonging to SC/ST/OBC: Rs. 700/-
Mode of Payment: Examination Fee is to be deposited only in the form of Challan with
SBI branches through Core Banking Network all over India.
How to Apply Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2020 for District Judge?
All interested and eligible candidates are requested to send the duly filled in and signed application with required documents to the following postal address on or before 27 January 2020 till 5 PM.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
High Court of Chhattisgarh
at Bodri, BILASPUR (C.G.),
Pin – 495220
- Last date & time for receipt of application in the Registry – 27.01.2020 till 5.00 pm
- Date of Written Examination – 29.03.2020 (Sunday)
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now