Chennai District Court Recruitment 2019 announced 73 Xerox Operator, Office Assistant, Sanitary Worker, Watchman, Sweeper, Masalchi, Waterman & Scavenger vacancies. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Chennai District Court Recruitment 2019:
Chennai District Court Recruitment for Xerox Operator/Office Assistant:
|Job Role||Xerox Operator/Office Assistant/Others|
|Salary||Up to Rs. 15,700-50,500/-|
|Last Date||6 June 2019|
- Candidates should completed 10th & Should have 6 months experience in taking xerox(should possess minimum six months experience and certificate to be enclosed.
Office Assistant: Should possess 8th pass
Others: Should have knowledge of read and write in Tamil.
Top MNC's hiring Freshers Graduates:- Register Now
Age limit (As on 01.07.2019):
- 18 to 35 years for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes
- 18 to 32 years for Most Backward Classes and Backward classes
- 18 to 30 years for Open Category.
Post wise vacancies: 73 Posts
- Xerox Operator-5 Posts
- Office Assistant-35 Posts
- Sanitary Worker-1 Post
- Watchman-17 Posts
- Sweeper-3 Posts
- Masalchi-10 Posts
- Waterman-1 Post
- Scavenger-1 Post
Chennai District Court Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on the Written test and/or Interview.
How to apply for Chennai District Court Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application from e-court website (www.ecourts.gov.in) and send a duly filled application along with required documents to the postal address mentioned on the official notification on or before 4 June 2019 at 5.45 PM.
For More details & Application Form: Click here