Chennai Corporation Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Social Worker/Security Staff/Others. There are totally about 133 Posts available for above mentioned posts. Candidates with the qualification of Any degree/BDS/MHA/MPH/M.Sc/Diploma/8th are eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
Greater Chennai Corporation Public Health Department is the science and protecting the people from the diseases, control the infections, prolonging their life and spreading the awareness about the physical health and educating to the people about the personal hygiene. This corporation is preventing the people from the diseases and they have many health care delivery systems to give clear knowledge about public health
Chennai Corporation Recruitment 2023 for Social Worker/Security Staff/Others:
|Job Role||Social Worker/Security Staff/Others|
|Total Vacancies||133 Posts|
|Salary||Rs 5,000 – 40,000/-|
|Last Date||29 September 2023|
Auxiliary Nurse and Midwife (ANM): Candidates should possess a Higher Secondary Course+2 years Diploma in ANM/GNM from Government of Government approved private Nursing Colleges which are recognized by the Indian Nursing Council. (Registered under Tamil Nadu Nurses and Midwives Council)
District Consultant (Quality):
- Dental /Ayush /Nursing /Social Science/ Life Science Graduates with Masters in Hospital Administration/ Public Health/ Health Management/ Epidemiology (Full Time or equivalent) with 2 years Experience in Health administration.
- Desirable /Training / Experience on Quality / NABH/ISO 9001:2008 / Six Sigma /Lean/Kaizen and previous work experience in the field of Health Quality are required
Programme cum Administrative Assistant: Recognized Graduate Degree with fluency in MS Office Package with One Year experience of Managing office and providing support of Health Programme/National Rural Health Mission With knowledge of Accountancy and having drafting skills are required.
- A person – having a recognized qualification in Clinical Psychology from an institution approved and recognized, by the Rehabilitation Council of India, constituted under section 3 of the Rehabilitation Council of India Act, 1992; (or)
- having a Post – Graduate degree in Psychology or Clinical Psychology or Applied Psychology and a Master of Philosophy in Clinical Psychology or Medical and Social Psychology obtained after completion of a full time course of two years which includes supervised clinical training from any University recognized by the University Grants Commission established under the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 and approved and recognized by the Rehabilitation Council of India Act, 1992 or such recognized qualifications as may be prescribed
Social Worker: A person having a post-graduate degree in Social Work and a Master of Philosophy in Psychiatric Social Work obtained after completion of a full time course of two years which includes supervised clinical training from any University recognized by the University Grants Commission established under the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or such recognized qualifications, as may be prescribed
Hospital Worker (Multipurpose Health Worker: 8th Pass/Fail
Security Staff: 8th Pass/Fail
Age Limit: 45 years
- Auxiliary Nurse and Midwife (ANM): Rs. 14,000/-
- District Consultant (Quality): Rs. 40,000/-
- Programme cum Administrative Assistant: Rs. 12,000/-
- Psychologist: Rs. 23,000/-
- Social Worker: Rs. 23,800/-
- Hospital Worker (Multipurpose Health Worker: Rs. 5,000/-
- Security Staff: Rs. 6,300/-
No.of.Vacancies: 133 Posts
- Auxiliary Nurse and Midwife (ANM): 122 Posts
- District Consultant (Quality): 01 Post
- Programme cum Administrative Assistant: 01 Post
- Psychologist: 01 Post
- Social Worker: 05 Posts
- Hospital Worker (Multipurpose Health Worker: 02 Posts
- Security Staff: 01 Post
The selection process includes Interviews.
How to apply for Chennai Corporation Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job by sending the prescribed application form with relevant documents to the mentioned address on or before 29 September 2023 till 5.00 p.m.
For more details & Application Form: Click here.
Postal Address :
Public Health Department,
Greater Chennai Corporation,
Chennai – 3.