Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Chennai Corporation Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Medical Officer / Staffs / Others in various disciplines. There are totally about 560 Posts available for above mentioned posts. Candidates with the qualification of MBBS/Diploma/B.Sc are eligible to apply for the job. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
Greater Chennai Corporation Public Health Department is the science and protecting the people from the diseases, control the infections, prolonging their life and spreading the awareness about the physical health and educating to the people about the personal hygiene. This corporation is preventing the people from the diseases and they have many health care delivery systems to give clear knowledge about public health
Chennai Corporation Recruitment 2023 for Medical Officer / Staffs / Others:
|Job Role||Medical Officer / Staffs / Others|
|Total Vacancies||560 Posts|
|Salary||Rs 8,500 – 60,000/-|
|Last Date||07 March 2023|
Medical Officer :
- MBBS Degree awarded by a University or Institution recognized by the UGC for the purpose of its grants.
- The courses must have been approved by the Medical Council of India.
Staff Nurse :
- Candidates should possess a Diploma in GNM / B.Sc (Nursing) from Government or Government approved private Nursing Colleges which are recognized by the Indian Nursing Council.
- Registered under Tamil Nadu Nurses and Midwives Council.
MPHW / Multi Purpose Health Worker (Health Inspector – Grade II) :
- Must have passed plus two with Biology or Botany and Zoology.
- Must have passed Tamil language as a subject in SSLC level.
- Must possess two years of Multipurpose Health worker (male) / Health Inspector / Sanitary Inspector course training / offered by recognized private institution/ Trust/ Universities /Deemed Universities including Gandhigram Rural Institute Training course certificate granted by the Director of Public Health and Preventive Medicine.
Support Staff : Should have studied minimum 8th Standard.
Age Limit :
- Medical Officer : Below 40 Years
- Staff Nurse : Below 50 Years
- MPHW / Multi Purpose Health Worker (Health Inspector – Grade II) : Below 50 Years
- Support Staff : Below 50 Years.
- Medical Officer : Rs 60,000/-
- Staff Nurse : Rs 18,000/-
- MPHW / Multi Purpose Health Worker (Health Inspector – Grade II) : Rs 14,000/-
- Support Staff : Rs 8,500/-
No.of.Vacancies : 560 Posts
- Medical Officer : 140 Posts
- Staff Nurse : 140 Posts
- MPHW / Multi Purpose Health Worker (Health Inspector – Grade II) : 140 Posts
- Support Staff : 140 Posts
Selection Process of Chennai Corporation Recruitment 2023 :
The selection process includes Interview.
How to apply for Chennai Corporation Recruitment 2023 ?
The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job by sending prescribed application form to the mentioned address on or before 07 March 2023 till 5.00 pm.
For more details : Click here
For Application Form : Click here
- Contract Period is for 11 months.
- The Candidate shall not claim any rights for permanency in the job.
- The job will be with the Chennai City Urban Health Mission Society and not directly with the Greater Chennai Corporation.
- The Selected candidates need to sign an agreement with Chennai City Urban Health Mission.
- The Working hours for the Urban Health & Wellness Centre will be from 8 AM to 12 PM & 4 PM to 8 PM.
Postal Address :
CCUHM / City Health Officer,
Public Health Department,
Greater Chennai Corporation,
Chennai – 3.