5000+ Openings-Get Your Dream Job through Virtual Career Fair !!! Register Now
Chennai Corporation Recruitment 2021 – Chennai Corporation has released the job notification for the post of Staff Nurse/DEO/Lab Technicians/Psychologist/Others for 61 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of Any Degree/ Diploma/ 12th/8th can apply for this job. Selection will be based on interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post through postal on or before 07 October 2021. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Greater Chennai Corporation Public Health Department is the science and protecting the people from the diseases, control the infections, prolonging their life and spreading the awareness about the physical health and educating to the people about the personal hygiene. This corporation is preventing the people from the diseases and they have many health care delivery systems to give clear knowledge about public health
Chennai Corporation Recruitment 2021:
Chennai Corporation Recruitment 2021 for Staff Nurse/DEO/Lab Technicians/Psychologist/Others :
|Job Role||Staff Nurse/DEO/Lab Technicians/Psychologist/Others|
|Salary||Rs.5,000 – 47,250/-|
|Last Date||07 October 2021|
- Degree or Diploma in Nursing from a Government /Government recognized institution and permanently registered with the Tamil Nadu Nurses and Midwives Council
- Must have passed +2 Examination with Diploma in Medical Lab Technology Course (one year duration) undergone in any institution recognized by the Director of Medical Education
- Must have passed +2 Examination possess Diploma in Operation Theatre Technology Course from Government Recognized Institution
- Must have passed +2 Examination possess Diploma in Ophthalmic Assistant
- DPH/MPH from NAAC Recognized Institution
- B.Com or CA having adequate computer knowledge with Tally or Retired Account Officer from Govt Sector
- B.Com having adequate computer knowledge with 1 year experience and Computer Knowledge with Tally
DEO cum Accountant:
- B.Com having adequate computer knowledge
Data Entry Operator:
- Any Degree with Computer knowledge with one year experience
- Post Graduate degree in Psychology or Clinical Psychology or Applied Psychology and masters of Philosophy in Clinical Psychology or Medical and Social Psychology after completion of full time course of two
years which includes supervise clinical training in any Recognized University by UGC Act 1956.
- Post Graduate in degree in Social Work and a master of Philosophy in Psychiatric social work of full time course of two years which includes supervise clinical training in any Recognized University by UGC Act 1956.
- Diploma in Pharmacy
- 8th pass
- 8th pass
- Staff Nurse – 25 Posts
- Lab Technician – 05 Posts
- OT Assistant – 05 Posts
- Ophthalmic Assistant – 05 Posts
- Epidemiologist – 01 Post
- Account officer – 01 Post
- Account assistant – 01 Post
- DEO cum Accountant – 03 Posts
- Data Entry Operator – 04 Posts
- Psychologist – 01 Post
- Social Worker – 05 Posts
- Pharmacist – 01 Post
- Hospital Worker – 02 Posts
- Security Staff – 02 Posts
- Staff Nurse – Rs.14,000/- Per Month
- Lab Technician – Rs.10000/- Per Month
- OT Assistant – Rs.8400/- Per Month
- Ophthalmic Assistant – Rs.12000/- Per Month
- Epidemiologist – Rs.47,250/- Per Month
- Account officer – Rs.30,000/- Per Month
- Account assistant – Rs.14,000/- Per Month
- DEO cum Accountant – Rs.14,000/- Per Month
- Data Entry Operator – Rs.10,350/- Per Month
- Psychologist – Rs.18000/- Per Month
- Social Worker – Rs.18000/- Per Month
- Pharmacist – Rs.10000/- Per Month
- Hospital Worker – Rs.5000/- Per Month
- Security Staff – Rs.6300/- Per Month
Chennai Corporation Recruitment 2021 – Selection process:
- The application will be short listed and eligible candidates will be called for an interview. The Shortlisted Candidate should appear for interview 11.10.2021 at 10.30 AM.
How to apply for Chennai Corporation Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form and send the duly filled application along with the required documents to the given postal address on or before 07 October 2021 up to 5 PM
For more details: Click here
Office of the Member Secretary,
CCUHM / City Health Officer, Public Health Department,
Greater Chennai Corporation, Rippon Buildings,
Chennai – 3.
Chennai Corporation Recruitment 2020 for District Programme Coordinator, District PPM Coordinator: (Expired)
|Job Role||District Programme Coordinator, District PPM Coordinator, Senior TB Laboratory Supervisor|
|Last Date||4 March 2020|
For District Programme Coordinator:
- Graduate in MBA/PG Diploma in management/ Health administration from recognized institute/ University.
- Experience: At least 1 year of work experience.
- Preferential Qualification: Preference will be given to those who have worked in the field of Development/ Health at District/ State level and Basic knowledge of computers.
For District PPM Coordinator:
- Post Graduate
- Permanent two wheeler driving license & should be able to drive two wheeler
- Experience: One year experience of working in field of Communication/ ACSM/ Public – Private Partnership/ Health projects/ Programs.
- Preferential Qualification: Preference to those who have worked in NTEP (RNTCP) and Certificate in Diploma/ Degree/ Masters holders in Social Sciences/ Mass Media/
Communication/ Rural Development Advocacy.
For TB Laboratory Supervisor:
- Graduate in Bachelor’s degree in Science.
- Diploma or certified course in Medical Laboratory Technology
- Permanent two wheeler driving license
- Preferential Qualification: One year experience in NTEP (RNTCP)
- District Programme Coordinator – 2 posts
- District PPM Coordinator – 1 post
- Senior TB Laboratory Supervisor – 1 post
- District Programme Coordinator – Rs.20,000/-
- District PPM Coordinator – Rs.19,000/-
- Senior TB Laboratory Supervisor – Rs.15,000
Chennai Corporation Recruitment 2020 – Selection process:
The application will be short listed and eligible candidates will be called for an interview.
Note: The dates of the interview will be communicated by mail/post later
How to apply for Chennai Corporation Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form and send the duly filled application along with the required documents to the given postal address on or before 4 March 2020 up to 5 PM
For more details: Click here
Application form: Click here
The Programme Officer-RNTCP, District TB Centre,
No.26, Puliyanthope High Road, Puliyanthope,
Chennai Corporation Walk-in-Interview 2019 for Radiographers: (Expired)
|Job Role||Radiographers (X-Ray Technician)|
|Venue Date||30 August 2018|
Educational Qualification: Intermediate (10+2) and Diploma / Degree (B.Sc) in Medical Radiological Technology from government recognized institute.
- Two years experience in similar capacity.
- Candidates with higher qualification (for example Graduates) shall be preferred.
- Good documentation skills and enthusiasm for community engagement.
Chennai Corporation Radiographers Selection process:
The selection process of Radiographers will be based on walk-in-interview.
How to apply for Chennai Corporation Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend walk-in-interview along with required documents at the following venue on 30 August 2018.
For More details: Click here
Venue Date: 30th August 2018 (Thursday) Time: 10 am to 5 pm
District TB Centre,
Puliyanthope High road,
Chennai – 12.
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now