Chennai Corporation Recruitment 2020 – Chennai Corporation has released the job notification for the post of District Programme Coordinator, District PPM Coordinator, Senior TB Laboratory Supervisor for 05 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of BSc/ Diploma/ MBA/ PGD can apply for this job. Selection will be based on interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post through postal on or before 4 March 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Greater Chennai Corporation Public Health Department is the science and protecting the people from the diseases, control the infections, prolonging their life and spreading the awareness about the physical health and educating to the people about the personal hygiene. This corporation is preventing the people from the diseases and they have many health care delivery systems to give clear knowledge about public health
Chennai Corporation Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||District Programme Coordinator, District PPM Coordinator, Senior TB Laboratory Supervisor|
|Last Date||4 March 2020|
For District Programme Coordinator:
- Graduate in MBA/PG Diploma in management/ Health administration from recognized institute/ University.
- Experience: At least 1 year of work experience.
- Preferential Qualification: Preference will be given to those who have worked in the field of Development/ Health at District/ State level and Basic knowledge of computers.
For District PPM Coordinator:
- Post Graduate
- Permanent two wheeler driving license & should be able to drive two wheeler
- Experience: One year experience of working in field of Communication/ ACSM/ Public – Private Partnership/ Health projects/ Programs.
- Preferential Qualification: Preference to those who have worked in NTEP (RNTCP) and Certificate in Diploma/ Degree/ Masters holders in Social Sciences/ Mass Media/
Communication/ Rural Development Advocacy.
For TB Laboratory Supervisor:
- Graduate in Bachelor’s degree in Science.
- Diploma or certified course in Medical Laboratory Technology
- Permanent two wheeler driving license
- Preferential Qualification: One year experience in NTEP (RNTCP)
- District Programme Coordinator – 2 posts
- District PPM Coordinator – 1 post
- Senior TB Laboratory Supervisor – 1 post
- District Programme Coordinator – Rs.20,000/-
- District PPM Coordinator – Rs.19,000/-
- Senior TB Laboratory Supervisor – Rs.15,000
Chennai Corporation Recruitment 2020 – Selection process:
The application will be short listed and eligible candidates will be called for an interview.
Note: The dates of the interview will be communicated by mail/post later
How to apply for Chennai Corporation Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form and send the duly filled application along with the required documents to the given postal address on or before 4 March 2020 up to 5 PM
For more details: Click here
Application form: Click here
The Programme Officer-RNTCP, District TB Centre,
No.26, Puliyanthope High Road, Puliyanthope,
Chennai Corporation Walk-in-Interview 2019 for Radiographers: (Expired)
|Job Role||Radiographers (X-Ray Technician)|
|Venue Date||30 August 2018|
Educational Qualification: Intermediate (10+2) and Diploma / Degree (B.Sc) in Medical Radiological Technology from government recognized institute.
- Two years experience in similar capacity.
- Candidates with higher qualification (for example Graduates) shall be preferred.
- Good documentation skills and enthusiasm for community engagement.
Chennai Corporation Radiographers Selection process:
The selection process of Radiographers will be based on walk-in-interview.
How to apply for Chennai Corporation Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend walk-in-interview along with required documents at the following venue on 30 August 2018.
For More details: Click here
Venue Date: 30th August 2018 (Thursday) Time: 10 am to 5 pm
District TB Centre,
Puliyanthope High road,
Chennai – 12.
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now