Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2023 announced for the Constable(Executive) post. There are 700 vacancies available for this post. The education qualification should be 10/12th/Diploma in the relevant field. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2023 for Constable:
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||700 Post|
|Salary||As per the 7th CPC|
|Last Date||17 June 2023|
- 10+2 OR equivalent.
- For Ex-Servicemen, l0+2 or Certificates awarded in the Defence Services which are recognised as equivalent to 10+2
Age Limit(As on 20 May 2023):
- l8-25 years (General Category)
- l8-28 years (OBC Category)
- l8-30 years (SC Category)
- Relaxable up to the maximum age of 45 years for Ex-servicemen.
- 2 years relaxation for those with a service of 2 years.
- 3 years relaxation for those with a service of 3 years.
- 4 years relaxation for those with a service of 4 years.
- 5 years relaxation for those with a service of 5 years.
- 6 years of relaxation for those with a service of 6 years.
- 7 years relaxation for those with a service of 7 years
- 2 years relaxation for wards of Serving and retired (living or deceased) employees
- 3 years of relaxation for wards of those who died in service
- Departmental candidates of Chandigarh Police Lrpto 40 years as on20.5.2023
Salary: As per 7th CPC.
No.of.Vacancies: 700 Posts.
- The selection process will be based on a written test and Physical Efficiency & Measurement Test (PE&MT).
- Written Test:
- All candidates (including ex-servicemen) shall be put through an OMR Sheet-based written test which shall carry 100 marks.
- one mark for every correct answer and a negative marking of 0.25 for every wrong answer.
- The question paper for the Written Test shall be in Hindi, English and Punjabi.
- The minimum qualifying marks will be General Candidates – 40%/SC Candidates – 35%/OBC Candidates – 35%/Ex-Servicer man -30%.
- Physical Efficiency & Measurement Test (PE&MT):
- The first measurement of a candidate would be his/her height and chest. Candidates not fulfilling the height and chest criteria will be rejected forthwith.
- Only candidates fulfilling these criteria would be allowed to proceed further in PE&MT.
- All candidates shall be subjected to a dope test before PE&MT
- Un-Reserved & OBC: Rs. 1000/-
- SC & EWS: Rs. 800/-
- Ex-Serviceman: Exempted
Note: Collection charges or processing fees are charged by the bank. payable by the candidates shall be in addition to the application fee as above, payable to Chandigarh Police.
How to apply for Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2023?
All Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post online from 27 May 2023 to 17 June 2023.
For More Details: Click here.
To Apply: Click here.
Date of publication of Advertisement: 20 May 2023
Opening date for submission of online applications: 27 May 2023
Closing date for submission of online applications: 17 June 2023
Tentative Date of Written exam: 23 June 2023