Chain-Sys Off Campus Drive 2018 scheduled for the role of Trainee Product Development & Associate consultant for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/MCA graduates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Chain-Sys Off Campus Drive 2018:
|Job Role||Trainee Product Development, Associate consultant – ERP Technical Consultant|
|Salary||Rs.2,13,079/- to Rs.2,80,00 per year|
|Venue Location||Vellakulam (Tamilnadu)|
|Venue Date||10 May 2018|
|Last Date||7 May 2018|
- B.E(CSE, IT, ECE) M.C.A, M. Sc (Software Systems), M. Sc (Comp science), M.E(Comp science)
- The candidate should have minimum 65% marks in 10th,12th and graduation level
- Students with maximum of 1 Arrear may also be considered provided they complete it by end of Final semester.
- Aptitude Test
- Group discussion (General / Subject related topic) – 20 Min
- Technical testing for quick response time – 20 Min
- HR round
- We are platinum certified partners with Oracle.
- Highly client facing role, which gives an exemplary exposure to the consultants and Chain-Sys provides an opportunity for the consultants to move into Business Consulting.
- Continuous cross modules training to the consultant which becomes an value addition to their profile.
- Chain-Sys has good expertise in implementing Niche modules in Oracle Apps.
- As we are midsized company, performers would be immediately recognized and rewarded.
- Chain-Sys, case study is being flashed in Oracle website, which shows the Quality of work that we do.
How to apply Chain-Sys Off Campus Drive 2018?
Interested and Eligible candidates apply this drive in online latest by 7 May 2018 and attend drive at following venue on 10 May 2018.
To Apply: Click here
Venue Date: 10th May 2018 Time: 8:45 am
KAMARAJ College of Engineering and Technology,
S.P.G.Chidambara Nadar – C.Nagammal Campus,
K.Vellakulam – 625 701 Near Virudhunagar,
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now