Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
CGST Mumbai Recruitment 2022 – CGST Mumbai has announced a notification for recruitment to the post of Hawaldar. There are 06 vacancies are to be filled for this recruitment. The educational qualification must be 10th. Interested candidates can apply for this recruitment on or before 20 April 2022. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below.
About CGST Mumbai: Central Board of Indirect Taxes & Customs (CBIC) is a part of the Department of Revenue under the Ministry of Finance, Government of India. It deals with the tasks of formulation of policy concerning levy and collection of Customs & Central Excise duties and Service Tax, prevention of smuggling and administration of matters relating to Customs, Central Excise, Service Tax and Narcotics to the extent under CBIC’s purview. The Board is the administrative authority for its subordinate organizations, including Custom Houses, Central Excise and Service Tax Commissionerates and the Central Revenues Control Laboratory.
CGST Mumbai Recruitment 2022:
CGST Mumbai Recruitment 2022 for Hawaldar:
|Last Date||20 April 2022|
- Matriculation Or equivalent from any recognized Board.
- Male candidates: – Height 157.5 Cms (Relaxable by 5 Cms in the case of Garhwalis, Assamese, Gorkhas and member of the Schedule Tribes) Chest: 81 Cms (fully expanded with minimum expansion of 5 Cms)
- Physical Test: Walking 1600 meters in 15 minutes and cycling 8 Kms in 30 minutes.
- For General – 18 to 27 years
Upper age is relexable by:
- For OBC – upto 3 years
- For SC/ST – upto 5 years
- Kabbadi – 01 Post
- Volley Ball – 01 Post
- Basket Ball – 02 Posts
- Cricket – 02 Posts
- Hawaldar – Rs.18000-56900/-
CGST Mumbai Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The eligible candidates will have to appear in the practical/field tests relevant to the sports discipline. The applications will be scrutinized and suitable candidates will be short listed for further selection procedure. For selection, the short listed candidates are required to appear for following tests:-
- Ground (Physical): Success in the above testes confers no right to appointment unless Department is satisfied after such enquiry as may be considered necessary that the candidate is suitable in all respect for appointment to the post. At the time of Physical Test / Ground Test the candidate has to produce the Certificate from the respective Sports recognized Associations in the proforma enclosed herewith.
How to apply for CGST Mumbai Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from official website and send the duly filled application form along with required documents through postal on or before 20 April 2022.
For More Details: Click here
Cadre Control Cell, CGST & Central Excise,
Mumbai Zone, GST Bhavan, 115, Maharshi Karve,
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now