CGS Recruitment 2020 – CGS scheduled to hire Associate Technical Support Engineer for B.E/ B.Tech graduates at Hyderabad. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
CGS Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Associate Technical Support Engineer|
|Job Location||Hyderabad (Telangana)|
- Education: B.E/ B.Tech
- Knowledge of OS (XP, Win 8, Win 10) & Standard Application – Installation, configuration & Troubleshooting.
Experience in hardware troubleshooting, installation, configuration.
- In-depth knowledge of desktop operating systems and Microsoft Office products(MS office 2007, 2010, 2013).
- Knowledge of Installation and troubleshooting Network Printers, scanners, Antivirus, and VPN clients.
- Basic Networking knowledge (connecting switches/routers, Access points and should be able to help network team while configuring them).
- SLA Management & Good knowledge of IP addressing.
- Address user tickets regarding hardware, software and networking.
- Maintain computer peripheral devices and all inventory.
- Knowledge of Patches installation – User End (from SCCM / WSUS Server).
- Good knowledge of Domain environment – AD (User creation & policies).
- Knowledge in DNS & DHCP (IP Scope) & Remote-control tools, End user interaction.
- Knowledge of the type of Data backup & applications. Desktop, Laptop & server issues.
- Network Protocols (TCP/IP, http, UDP, etc….)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assist & respond to technical and customer queries.
- Ensure all contacts are documented using the tracking tool.
- Ensure customers are satisfied with the services offered.
How to Apply for CGS Recruitment 2020?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here