Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
CGPDTM Recruitment 2019 – The Controller General of Patents, Designs & Trade Marks (CGPDTM) notifications for 75 vacancies of Examiner of Trade Marks. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
CGPDTM Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Examiner of Trade Marks|
|Last Date||27 February 2019|
Educational Qualification: Degree in law of recognized university or equivalent.
Experience: Two years’ experience as an advocate.
Age Limit (As on 27.02.2019): 30 years.
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe
- 3 years for Other Backward Classes
CGPDTM Examiner Recruitment Selection Process:
- The selection will be done on the basis of Interview.
- The interview of candidates shall be conducted only after scrutiny of their applications and verification of the qualification testimonials and experience certificate.
Interview Centre: Trade Marks Registry, Boudhik Sampada Bhavan, S. M. Road, Antop Hill, Mumbai– 400 037.
How to apply for CGPDTM Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can send duly filled applications through e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy to email@example.com by attaching scanned copy of the filled in application along with documents certifying age, educational qualification and experience including the copy of certificates of enrolment as an advocate, in PDF file format on or before 27 February 2019.
For More details & Application Form: Click here
Important dates to Remember:
- Date of Notification: 12th February 2019
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form through email: 27th February 2019
- Shortlisted candidates will be posted at official website: 1st March 2019.
- Date of Interview: 05th March 2019 & 06th March 2019
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now