CGPDTM Recruitment 2018 – The Controller General of Patents, Designs & Trade Marks (CGPDTM) notifications for 220 vacancies of Examiner of Patents & Designs under Dept. of Industrial Policy & Promotion (DIPP). The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
CGPDTM Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Examiner of Patents & Designs|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Start date||6 August 2018|
|Last Date||4 September 2018|
Educational Qualification: Master’s Degree OR Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline or equivalent from a recognized university.
Age Limit: 21 to 35 years.
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe
- 3 years for Other Backward Classes
- 10 years for physically challenged categories
- Others as per government rules.
Discipline wise vacancies: 220 Posts
- Biochemistry – 6 Posts
- Chemistry – 45 Posts
- Polymer Science – 4 Posts
- Electrical Engineering – 30 Posts
- Bio-Medical Engineering – 4 Posts
- Computer Science/Information Technology – 55 Posts
- Electronics & Communication – 70 Posts
- Metallurgical Engineering – 6 Posts
CGPDTM Recruitment Selection Process:
The Examination shall be held in two Phases, i.e. Preliminary Examination & Mains Examination followed by Document Verification.
- Preliminary Examination: Screening Exam only.
- Main Exam Paper I: Scoring Examination.
- Main Exam Paper II: Qualifying Examination.
Scheme of the Examination:
|Stage of Exam||Max Marks||Duration|
|Preliminary Exam||150||2 Hours|
|Main Exam Paper-I||300||3 Hours|
|Main Exam Paper-II||100||1 Hour|
- For General/OBC category: Rs. 200/-
- No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community
Mode of Payment: Online mode by using net banking or by using visa/master, credit card/debit card only.
- Preliminary Examination: Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Patna.
- Main Examination: Chennai, Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai
How to apply CGPDTM Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 6 August to 4 September 2018.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Date of Start of Online Submission of Applications: 06/08/2018
- Date of Closing of Online Submission of Applications: 04/09/2018
- Downloadable e-Admit Card for Preliminary Exam (Tentative): 15/09/2018
- Date of Preliminary Examination (Tentative): 30/09/2018
- Downloadable e-Admit Card for Mains Examination (Tentative): 30/10/2018
- Date of Mains Examination (Tentative): 18/11/2018
- Select Merit List Declaration(Tentative): 22/01/2019