CGI Recruitment Scheduled for the role of Associate Software Engineer for Engineering graduates at Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
CGI Recruitment 2018-19 Details:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer – Java/J2ee|
|Experience||6 months to 2 years|
- Typically holds any Engineering graduate degree from a recognized school.
- Primary Skill: Java/J2ee with any one middleware server.
- Good to have: UNIX /PL/Sql and Oracle.
- Minimum of 0.6 Months -2 years of experience
- Should have strong analytic and problem solving skills
- Should possess good oral and written communication skills as this will be a front ending role
- Should have temperament to learn and apply new things
- Should be willing to support on Call during weekends.
- Willing to work in shifts (5:30 PM to 2:30 AM).
- First Level Application development professional, representing the most common entry point into the organisation.
- Performs routine activities, related to application development.
- Focuses on learning and acquiring work skills/knowledge in the application development field.
How to apply CGI Recruitment?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this recruitment in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here