CGI Recruitment 2020 – CGI scheduled to hire for the role of Associate Systems Engineer – Service Desk for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Chennai. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- McAfee Recruitment 2020 for Software Development Engineer
- PowerSchool Recruitment 2020 for Associate Technical Support Engineer
- Micro Focus Recruitment 2020 for NOC Engineer
CGI Recruitment 2020 Details:
|Job Role||Associate Systems Engineer – Service Desk|
- Degree: Bachelor of Engineering/Technology
- Excellent speaking and writing skills in English with a neutral accent, correct grammar and syntax
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices, ITIL and ITSM
- Knowledge of IT applications, systems, and networks
- Experience in handling technical support for an international organization
- Problem analysis and solving
- Learning, adaptability, and attention to detail
- Ability to type
- Tolerance to stress, performance-driven and continuously improving
Your Future Duties and Responsibilities:
- Respond to requests for technical assistance by following prescribed procedures.
- Research reported incidents using available information sources and tools. Diagnose, triage and resolve hardware, software and network-related incidents
- Log all contacts and document all the activities and results accurately and completely within the incident management tool.
- Assign unresolved tickets to the appropriate support team.
- Proactively monitor, follow up and expedite the resolution of assigned and pending tickets.
- Identify and escalate tickets requiring urgent attention and action.
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates.
- Adhere to work schedules, attendance and leave policies.
- Comply with CGI and Client’s IS/IT policies, code of conduct and quality standards
How to Apply CGI Recruitment 2020 for Associate System Engineer?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
For More Details & Apply: Click here