CGI Recruitment Scheduled for the role of Associate Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc graduates at Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
CGI Off Campus Recruitment 2019 Details:
CGI Recruitment for Associate Software Engineer:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer – PMO|
- Degree: B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc
- Analytical Thinking
- Project Management Office
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Understanding knowledge of project-related Finance activities.
- The candidate is expected to be a good Team player, possess excellent communication skills and self-motivated.
- Excellent Knowledge of Excel, macros, function, charts, powerpoint, data interpretation
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The resource will be working on forecast, variances, budget, and revenue models of the project.
- Member is expected to standardize and introduce the best practices in the execution of projects.
- Member has to communicate with BU & Key stakeholders to drive project objectives.
- Member will be involved in Business development meetings, Project KPI Reporting, ODC Communication
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Assist Project Managers and Program Managers in handling daily activities
How to apply CGI Recruitment?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this recruitment online by the following link.
For More Details & Apply: Click here