CGI Recruitment Scheduled for the role of Associate Systems Engineer at Bangalore Office.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
CGI Recruitment 2017 Details:
|Job Role||Associate Systems Engineer- Command Centre|
- Candidate should possess a degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Primary Skill: Monitoring, Unix/Linux, SQL
- Secondary Skills: Web logic
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
Works independently under limited supervision and applies knowledge of subject matter in Applications Development. Possess sufficient knowledge and skills to effectively deal with issues, challenges within field of specialization to develop simple applications solutions. Second level professional with direct impact on results and outcome.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Daily Operating System /Application alert handling and response/ troubleshoot/ reassigning to correct group
- Adherence to customer established SLA’s
- Troubleshoot the alerts based on the work instructions.
- To co-ordinate with the appropriate teams for resolution.
- Daily health checks of the Application supported.
- Periodic and timely updation of tickets with proper log comments
- Documents, tracks and monitors the problem to ensure a timely resolution
- Improves system performance by identifying problems and recommend changes
- Provide support to customers with a high degree of customer service; quality and technical expertise
- Daily BAU L1 Support on Windows/UNIX/Telecoms/Application infrastructure
- Ownership of alerts till its logical resolution.
How to apply CGI Recruitment?
All eligible candidates can apply for this position in online as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here