CGI Off Campus Drive 2019 scheduled to hire Associate Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc – 2018/2019 Batch graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
CGI Off Campus Drive 2019:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Salary||Rs 3.25 to 3.4 LPA|
- Degree: BE/B.Tech(All Streams)/MCA/MSc(Comp Sci)
- Cut-off Marks: 65% in BE/B.Tech and 60% in 10th and 12th Additional Criteria: No Current Backlog
- Candidates with no prior work experience and should have completed their BE/B.Tech(All Streams)/MCA/MSc(Comp Sci) in 2019/2018
- Good Analytical and Problem solving capabilities, Ability to learn and adapt to latest technologies.
- Exposure to Java / .Net /C/C++/Python/PLSQL/Sharepoint would be an added advantage.
- Skills: Java,Middleware,Unix.NET,Python
- Entry Level professional, representing the most common entry point into the organisation. Performs routine activities related to applications development/Testing/Support/Maintenance/Enhancement. Focuses on learning and acquiring work skills/knowledge in the respective field.
How to apply for CGI Off Campus Drive 2019?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here