CGI Off Campus Drive 2018 scheduled to hire Associate Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech – 2016/2017/2018 Batch graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
CGI Off Campus Drive 2018:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Salary||Rs 3.25 LPA|
|Job Location||Bangalore\Chennai \Hyderabad \ Mumbai \ Pune|
- Degree: BE/B.Tech
- Branches: CSE/IT/Information Science/ECE/Telecom
- Cut-off Marks: 65% in BE/B.Tech and 60% in 10th and 12th
- Additional Criteria: No Current Backlog
- Candidates with no prior work experience should have completed their BE/B.Tech in 2018, those with 1-2 years of experience should have passed out not earlier than 2017/2016.
- Ability to communicate clearly across teams in diverse geographies.
- Good Analytical and Problem solving capabilities, Ability to learn and adapt to latest technologies.
- Exposure to Java / .Net /C/C++/Python coding would be an added advantage.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
- SQL/PL SQL
- As part of a team you will design, build, install, implement and/or maintain software applications for some of the leading global organizations.
- You will carry out enhancements to existing applications as well as developing, testing and implementing new applications.
- You will support 24X7 mission critical systems for CGI clients across the globe to deliver
on their business.
- You should be able to Develop, Analyze and Maintain complex software and solve complex engineering problems quickly and smartly.
- As a part of global delivery teams, you will be working alongside experts and fellow
professionals and clients from around the world.
How to apply for CGI Off Campus Drive 2018?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here