CGHS Recruitment 2018 – Central Government Health Scheme (CGHS) Job notification for 128 vacancies of Group C Posts(MTS-Medical Attendant).The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
CGHS Recruitment 2018: MTS (Medical Attendant)
|Job Role||MTS- Medical Attendant (Group C Posts)|
|Job location||Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune|
|Last date||3 March 2018|
- 10th Pass from Recognized board.
- Certificate in First Aid from Central Government or State Government recognized institute
Age limit(As on 03.03.2018):
- For UR candidates: 18 to 25 years
- For OBC candidates: 18 to 28 years
- For SC candidates: 18 to 30 years
- For ST candidates: 18 to 30 years
- For PWD candidates: Maximum Age criteria of UR- Regular candidate + 10yrs
- Others as per Government Policy.
Location wise vacancies: 128 Posts
MTS (Medical Attendant): 77 Posts
- Ahmedabad – 20 Posts
- Mumbai – 19 Posts
- Nagpur – 19 Posts
- Pune – 19 Posts
MTS (Lady Medical Attendant): 51 Posts
- Ahmedabad – 9 Posts
- Mumbai – 20 Posts
- Nagpur – 11 Posts
- Pune – 11 Posts
CGHS Recruitment MTS Selection Process:
- The qualification prescribed is the minimum requirement and the same does not automatically make candidates eligible to take-up the online test.
- The final selection will be done amongst qualified candidates, purely on the scores obtained in the Online test.
- Based on the performance in the Online test, a common merit list will be prepared for each post and candidates will be shortlisted.
- The shortlisted candidates will be required to submit necessary documents for further processing of candidature. After verification of documents a final merit list will be prepared in respect of each post, subject to number of final vacancies notified.
Application Fee: Rs.200/- (No fee for Women/(SC)/(ST)/Ex-servicemen/PWD candidates)
Mode of payment: Online using Internet Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card or ‘Offline’ by visiting nearest SBI Branch.
Examination Centre: Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Nagpur and Pune.
How to apply for CGHS Recruitment for MTS?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 3 March 2018.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Starting date of application submission: 16th February 2018
- Last date for submission of ONLINE Application: 3rd March 2018