CG Police Recruitment 2018 – Chhattisgarh Police announced 655 vacancies of Subedar, Sub-Inspector & Platoon Commander. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
CG Police Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Subedar, Sub-Inspector & Platoon Commander|
|Last Date (Extended)|
15 October 2018
Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
Subedar/Sub-Inspector (Special Branch)/Commander: Graduate from a recognized University.
Sub-Inspector (Finger Print/Document under Question): B.Sc. with Physics, Mathematics & Chemistry from recognized University.
Sub-Inspector (Computer): BCA OR B.Sc. (Computer) from recognized University.
Sub-Inspector (Telecommunication): Degree / Diploma in Electrical/ Electronics / Telecommunication Engineering from recognized University/Institute.
- Height (Male) – 168 cm
- Height (Female) – 153 cm
- Chest (Male) – Without expansion: 81 cm & With expansion: 86 cm
- Chest (Female) – Not Applicable
Note: Physical standards relaxed as per government rules.
Age limit (As on 01.01.2018): 18 years to 28 years
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 10 years for PWD/Female candidates
- Others as per govt rules.
Post wise vacancies: 655 Posts
- Subedar – 25 Posts
- Sub-Inspector – 381 Posts
- Sub-Inspector (Special Branch) – 37 Posts
- Platoon Commander – 184 Posts
- Sub-Inspector (Finger Print) – 8 Posts
- Sub-Inspector (Document under Question) – 2 Posts
- Sub-Inspector (Computer) – 11 Posts
- Sub-Inspector (Telecommunication) – 7 Posts
Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on the following criteria
- Physical Standard/ Physical Endurance Test
- Written Examination
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now