CG Police Recruitment 2018 – Chhattisgarh Police announced 215 vacancies of Constable (Telecom), Constable(Driver) & Data Entry Operator. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
CG Police Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Constable (Telecom), Constable (Driver) & Data Entry Operator|
|Last Date||14 June 2018|
Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
Constable (Telecommunication): Passed Higher Secondary (12th Class) with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics from a recognized board.
Constable (Driver): Passed Higher Secondary (12th Class) from a recognized board and should have valid Driving Licence.
DEO: Passed Higher Secondary (12th Class) from a recognized board.
Age limit(As on 01.01.2018): 18 years to 28 years
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates
- Others as per govt rules.
Post wise vacancies: 215 Posts
- Constable (Telecommunication) – 212 Posts
- Constable (MT) – 2 Posts
- Data Entry Operator – 1 Post
Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on following criteria
- Physical Standard/ Physical Endurance Test
- Written Examination
- UR & OBC candidates: Rs.200/-
- ST/SC candidates: Rs.125/-
How to apply for CG Police Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 14 June 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here
- Starting date of online application: 15th May 2018
- Last date for submission of online application: 14th June 2018
- Last date for payment of application fee: 14th June 2018