CFTRI Recruitment 2020 – CSIR – Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) invites application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Senior Project Associate – 01 post, Project Assistant-I – 01 post is purely temporary on contractual basis. Candidates with the qualification of M.Sc/ B.Tech/ M.VSc/ MD/ MS are eligible to apply for these jobs. The selection process is based on the online Interview through Skype. Interested and eligible candidates can send their application form to Email id – [email protected] on or before 08 May 2020. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- CMFRI Recruitment 2020 for Sr Research Fellows/Field Assts
- NIBMG Recruitment 2020 for Project Manager/Project Asst
CFTRI Recruitment 2020 Details:
|Job Role||Senior Project Associate/ Project Assistant-I|
|Job Location||Mysore (Karnataka)|
|Last Date||08 May 2020|
For Senior Project Associate:
- M.Sc/B.Tech in Biotechnology/Virology/ Microbiology/Biochemistry/ M.VSc. from a recognized university with 4 years of experiences in molecular biology work. OR
- Doctoral degree in Biotechnology/ Virology/ Microbiology/ Biochemistry/ M.VSc. from recognized
university with experience in molecular biology techniques OR
- MD/MS from recognized university.
- M.Sc/B.Tech in Biotechnology/ Virology/ Microbiology/ M.VSc. from a recognized university.
Upper Age limit (As on 08.05.2020):
- Senior Project Associate: 40 years
- Project Associate-I: 35 years
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Senior Project Associate: 01 post
- Project Associate-I: 01post
- Senior Project Associate: Rs. 42,000/-
- Project Associate-I: Rs. 31,000/-
CFTRI Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection will be done on the basis of online Interview through Skype.
- The short-listed candidates will be informed about the date of interview through e-mail/website.
How to apply for CFTRI Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates are requested to send their application form and scan copy of relevant documents through E-mail on [email protected] latest by 08 May 2020 (Friday).
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
Scan Copy Documents:
- Scan copy of duly filled-in application form
- Scan copies of original documents viz. (a) Educational Qualification, (b) Age, (c) Category (in case of SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates), (d) Experience certificate, if any; (e) detailed biodata etc.
- Candidates are also requested to provide their Skype ID, Mobile No. and Email address.
CFTRI Recruitment 2020 FAQ’s:
Q1.What all are the vacancies available at CFTRI Recruitment?
Ans. At present CFTRI having vacancies for Senior Project Associate – 01 post, Project Assistant-I – 01 post
Q2.Who can apply CFTRI Vacancies?
Ans.Candidates who completed M.Sc/ B.Tech/ M.VSc/ MD/ MS are eligible to apply
Q3.How to apply for CFTRI Recruitment?
Ans. All eligible candidates can send their application form and scan copy of relevant documents through E-mail on [email protected] latest by 08 May 2020
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now