CFTRI Recruitment 2019 – CSIR-Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) Job notifications for Technical Assistants in various disciplines. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
CFTRI Recruitment 2019 details:
|Job Role||Technical Assistant|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||3 January 2019|
CFTRI Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
- 1st class B.Sc. with Food Technology/ Food Science/ Microbiology/ Chemistry/Bio-Chemistry/ Horticulture/ Bio-Technology as one of the subjects or 1st class B.Sc. with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main subjects with either
- One year full time professional qualification in the related area. or
- One year experience in one year experience in the relevant discipline from a recognized
- 1st class Diploma in Mechanical Engineering / Chemical Engineering/Technology/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering of at least 3 years full time duration or at least 2 years full time duration in case of lateral admission in Diploma courses or its equivalent with experience of 02 years in the relevant area/field
- 1st Class B.Sc with B.Lib. Science.
Age limit (As on 03.01.2019): Below 28 years (Relaxation as per government policy)
Relaxations in upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates (13 years for OBC, 15 years for SC/ST)
- Others as per Govt rules.
CFTRI TA Recruitment – List of vacancies: 25 Posts
- Food Technology/ Food science – 7 Posts
- Microbiology – 1 Post
- Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics – 5 Posts
- Chemistry/Bio-Chemistry – 2 Posts
- Horticulture – 2 Posts
- Food science/Bio-Technology/Food Technology – 1 Post
- Microbiology/Chemistry/Bio-Chemistry – 1 Post
- Lib. Science – 1 Post
- B.Sc (Any subject) – 1 Post
- Mechanical Engineering – 2 Posts
- Chemical Engineering/Technology – 1 Post
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering – 1 Post
Job Locations: CSIR-CFTRI viz. at the Headquarters in Mysuru or its Resource Centres located at Lucknow, Hyderabad, Mumbai for CSIR-CFTRI R&D activities.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
CFTRI Recruitment – Technical Asst Selection process:
- The shortlisted candidates will be invited for Trade Test.
- Those who qualify in the Trade Test will be invited for a competitive written examination.
- The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of the performance of the candidate in the competitive written examination.
Scheme of Written Examination:
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Mental Ability Test||50||100|
Application Fee: Rs.100/- (No fee for SC/ST/PWD/Women/Regular CSIR Employees).
How to apply for CFTRI Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online latest by 5 January 2019. After submitting successfully, send a print out of application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 18 January 2019.
For More details & Apply: Click here
The Administrative Officer,
CSIR-Central Food Technological Research Institute
Mysuru – 570020,
- Date of commencement of Online Applications: 05.12.2018
- Last Date for receipt of Online Applications: 03.01.2019
- Last Date for receipt of Hard copy Applications: 18.01.2019