Cerner Recruitment 2018 scheduled for the role of Software Engineer for Freshers Graduates at Bangalore Office.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Cerner Recruitment 2018 Details:
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
- Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Information Systems or Business Administration with emphasis in information systems.
- Must be proficient through work experience or academic coursework in developing software using one or more preferred programming languages, including SQL (SQL Server or Oracle), markup languages (HTML, CSS, XML) and CCL.
- Must be proficient writing nested SQL queries in any one of the RDBMS databases like Oracle, DB2, MySQL
- Preferred: Insurance or medical software experience
- The Software Engineer is assigned to a specific Cerner clients and is responsible for writing Custom code using Discern Explorer.
- Discern Explorer is decision-support software that produces queries and reports on Millennium data; enables clients to create custom requisitions, consent forms, and demographic bars, as well as extract and analyze information from the Millennium Databases.
- This role participates in full development life cycle including defining needs of client, providing input for functional design, testing, troubleshooting, documenting software solutions and may be involved in deployment.
How to apply Cerner Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here