Cerner Recruitment 2018 scheduled for the role of System Engineer for Freshers Graduates at Bangalore Office.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Cerner Recruitment 2018 Details:
|Job Role||System Engineer|
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent
- Fluent in English to interact with Clients.
- Experienced / Knowledgeable in troubleshooting
- Experience in Linux, Oracle or SQL
- Understanding concept of RDBMS
- Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Prolonged use of a computer.
- Able to work flexible schedule as necessary.
- Ability to relocate based on organizational needs.
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- As a system engineer, you shall provide tier 2 support to the clients which will involve working with clients to understand the nature of the problem and exercising advanced investigative techniques not limited to reading log files, identifying errors and performing search of various knowledge bases to identify resolution. identify issues with severity 2 or 3 and escalate accordingly to Situation management.
- Also will provide troubleshooting services, database and front-end applications, analyzing log files of services, attempt to recreate the issue, running query against databases, document all the activities performed in Remedy.
- And contribute to the knowledge base as you gain experience from working on the solution and identifying resolutions. As required associate shall identify the need to escalate to the Tier 3 support which will involve gathering of all evidences of the issue which includes but not limited to gathering log files, screenshots and documented steps for recreation of the issues, output of SQL query and attaching them to the respective service record.
How to apply Cerner Recruitment 2018?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here