Cerner Recruitment 2018 scheduled for the role of System Engineer for Engineering graduates at Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
Cerner Recruitment 2018 Details:
|Job Role||System Engineer|
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or other related fields
- At least 1 year experience with Mainframe Operations background
- Certification on Mainframe will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge on HMC consoles.
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations.
- As a System Engineer you are responsible for monitoring, performing IPL’s, respond to
consoles on the mainframe systems and take corrective actions as needed.
- Additionally, you are also responsible to perform the first level triage to resolve the issue and or escalate the issues to the next level as needed.
- In this role, you will work for 12 Hours shift on 5-5-4 basis from 5:30 am – 5:30 pm IST handling Cerner Clients running on Mainframe.
How to apply Cerner Recruitment 2018?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here