Cerner Recruitment 2017 for the post of Software Engineer for Freshers Graduates at Bangalore.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Cerner Recruitment 2017 Details:
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
- BE/BTECH/MCA/MTECH(CS, E&C, Information Technology)
0-2 years of industry experience
- Good knowledge of Spring, C++ and SQL
- Good understanding of object oriented concepts
- Exposure to Version Control , Config Management and Defect Tracking
- Understand testing/build/release cycles as part of the software management process
- Excellent communication skill, good team player and should be eager to learn new things from the domain and technical perspective
- Healthcare domain (Clinical Workflow) knowledge preferred.
- Proactive and self-motivated.
- Agile/Scrum development experience preferred.
- Shall work as team member for Soarian Clinical team at Bangalore
- Engage in customer support, bug-fixing, enhancing the existing software & improve the existing solution.
- Responsibilities include design, coding, unit testing of the software
- Interact with clients, analysts, testers, other developers to build and verify the solutions vis-à-vis the requirements and technical specifications
How to apply Cerner Recruitment 2017?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here