Cerner Recruitment 2020 – Cerner scheduled to hire for the role of Technical Support Engineer for B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Tech graduates at Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- NTT DATA Recruitment 2020 for Associate System Engineer
- NVIDIA Recruitment 2020 System Software Engineer
Cerner Recruitment 2020 Details:
|Job Role||Technical Support Engineer|
|Job Location||Bangalore (Karnataka)|
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field, or equivalent work experience
- At least 1 year of work experience with operating systems like Linux, Windows and also open for freshers
- Willing to work in shifts, additional or irregular hours (Night Shifts) as needed and allowed by local regulations
- At least 1 year of work experience with monitoring solutions like Insight, Remedy and BMC Patrol
- As a Technical Support Engineer, you will proactively monitor system and application alarms, investigate, analyze, resolve or escalate alarms and service requests.
- In this role, you will be working on front end (Windows server), back end (UNIX based servers), middleware and database of client systems.
- You will also prioritize and manage work queue in accordance with service level agreements, document investigation, issue resolution and triage issues to appropriate second-level resources for resolution.
How to Apply Cerner Recruitment 2020 for Technical Support Engineer?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here