Cerner Recruitment 2020 – Cerner scheduled to hire for the role of System Inter for B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Tech graduates at Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Cerner Recruitment 2020 Details:
|Job Role||System Intern|
|Job Location||Bangalore (Karnataka)|
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
- As a System Intern at Cerner, you are responsible for providing system implementation support, monitoring, and maintenance of Cerner’s solutions and related systems.
- You will perform daily system operations tasks, software upgrades, and hardware/OS upgrades for the related environments of the Cerner solutions.
- You will verify system integrity and availability and troubleshoot issues appearing as part of the ongoing operation works. Monitoring for applications and servers, and respond to alarms.
- Deploy physical and virtual servers.
- Complete assigned incident management tasks.
- Deploy, setup, and maintain testing environments.
- You would also provide Tier III and other support per service request.
How to Apply Cerner Recruitment 2020 for System Intern?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here