Oracle Cerner Recruitment 2023 – Oracle Cerner is scheduled to hire for the role of Delivery Consultant for B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/M.Sc/BCA/MCA graduates at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Oracle Cerner Recruitment 2023 Details:
|0 – 1 Year
|Best in Industry
- At least 4 years of total combined higher education
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
- 0-1 year experience in testing domain (Freshers can apply)
Preferred Qualifications: 0-1 year on manual testing
- Oracle Cerner is growing and looking for a new Delivery Consultant I. As a Delivery Consultant I, you will be expected to consult with clients on current workflows and configuration, upgrade implications, system changes and enhancements and ongoing system maintenance.
- In this role, you will need to complete client-specific design, configuration and troubleshooting within appropriate tools.
- Additionally, complete full solution build with accountability for build quality score and follow up actions.
- Develop and execute test plan and test script execution and note changes in end user functionality.
- Also, review new defects, write steps to test, outline information for change requests and notify clients.
- Identify and escalate issues to solution and engagement leadership and leverage internal and external resources to deliver problem identification and resolution.
- Consult with clients during implementations to deliver client-specific venue configuration, testing and training.
How to Apply for Oracle Cerner Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
For more details & Apply: Click here.