Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Central Warehousing Corporation Recruitment 2019 – CWC announced 571 posts of Management Trainee, Assistant Engineer, Accountant, Superintendent, Jr. Superintendent, Hindi Translator, Jr. Technical Assistant. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Central Warehousing Corporation Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Management Trainee, Assistant Engineer, Superintendent, Jr. Technical Assistant & Others|
|Salary||Up to Rs.50,000-1,60,000/-|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Start Date||15 February 2019|
|Last Date||16 March 2019|
CWC Central Warehousing Corporation Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
Management Trainee (General): Degree with 1st class Master of Business Administration, Specialization in Personnel Management or Human Resource or Industrial Relation or Marketing Management or Supply Chain Management from recognised University/Institutions
Management Trainee (Technical): 1st class Post Graduate degree in Agriculture with Entomology or MicroBiology or Bio-Chemistry OR 1st class Post Graduate in Bio-Chemistry OR Zoology with Entomology from recognized University/ Institution.
Assistant Engineer (Civil): A Degree in Civil Engineering
Assistant Engineer (Electrical): A Degree in Electrical Engineering
Accountant: B.Com or BA (Commerce) or Chartered Accountant or Costs and Works Accountants or SAS Accountants of the Indian Audit and Accounts Department with about three years’ experience in Maintaining and auditing of Accounts in Industrial / Commercial / Departmental Undertakings.
Superintendent: Post Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognised University or Institution.
Junior Superintendent: Degree in any discipline from a recognised University or Institution
- Master’s degree of a recognised University in Hindi/English with English/Hindi as a main subject at the degree level; Or
- Master’s degree of a recognised University in any subject with Hindi as the medium of Instructions and examination with English as a compulsory subject at the degree level; Or
- Bachelor’s degree with Hindi and English as main subject or either of the two as medium of examination and other as a main subject plus recognised Diploma/Certificate Course in translation from Hindi to English and vice versa or two years’ experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice versa.
Junior Technical Assistant: Degree in Agriculture or a degree with Zoology, Chemistry or Bio-Chemistry as one of the subjects.
Age limit (As on 16.03.2019):
- Management Trainee/Hindi Translator/Jr. Technical Assistant: Below 28 Years
- Assistant Engineer/Accountant/Superintendent/Jr. Superintendent: Below 30 Years
Relaxations in upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates
- Others as per Govt rules.
CWC Central Warehousing Corporation Recruitment – List of vacancies: 571 Posts
- Management Trainee (General) – 30 Posts
- Management Trainee (Technical) – 1 Post
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) -18 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) – 10 Posts
- Accountant – 28 Posts
- Superintendent (General) – 88 Posts
- Jr. Superintendent – 155 Posts
- Hindi Translator – 3 Posts
- Jr. Technical Assistant – 238 Posts
- Management Trainee: Rs.50,000-,160,000/-
- Assistant Engineer/Accountant/Superintendent: Rs.40,000-1,40,000/-
- Jr. Superintendent/Hindi Translator: Rs.11,200-30,600/-
- Jr. Technical Assistant: Rs.10,500-28,690/-
Central Warehousing Corporation Recruitment – Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on
- For Management Trainee /Assistant Engineer /Accountant/Superintendent: Online Test + Document Verification followed by Interview
- For Junior Superintendent, Hindi Translator & Junior Technical Assistant: Online Test + Document Verification
- Male candidates belonging to Unreserved (UR) and OBC category: Rs.1000/-
- SC, ST, PWD, Ex-Serviceman and Women candidates: Rs.300/-
How to apply for Central Warehousing Corporation Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 15 February 2019 to 16 March 2019.
For More details & Apply: Click here
- Online Registration: 15.02.2019 to 16.03.2019
- Payment of Application Fees- Online: 15.02.2019 to 16.03.2019
- Download of Call letter for Examination: Around 7 days before exam
- Online Examination (Tentative dates): April/May