Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Central University of Kashmir Recruitment 2020 – Central University of Kashmir invites online application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Internal Audit Officer, Deputy Registrar, Lower Division Clerk, MTS – 11 vacancies on temporary basis. Candidates who completed their Degree/ 10th are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the written test/ interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at (www.cukashmir.ac.in) website on or before 13 July 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- CGPSC Recruitment 2020 for Forest Service Examination
- BECIL Recruitment 2020 for Administrative Executive/Consultant
Central University of Kashmir Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Internal Audit Officer/ Deputy Registrar/ Lower Division Clerk/ MTS|
|Last Date||13 July 2020|
Internal Audit Officer:
- Officers belonging to Audit and Accounts Services or other similar organized Accounts Services in Central / State Govt., holding analogous posts on regular basis with 3 years regular service in PB-3 (Rs.15600-39100) + GP Rs. 6,600/- in the area of Audit and Accounts in any Govt. Department/ Autonomous Bodies. OR
- Five years regular service in PB-3 (Rs.15600-39100) + GP Rs. 5,400/- in the area of Audit and Accounts in any Govt. Department/ Autonomous Bodies. OR
- Five years of experience in the area of Finance/Administration/Budget or any other relevant area in the institutions of higher learning/ Government Departments/Autonomous Bodies with at least three years in PB-3 (Rs.15600-39100) + GP Rs. 5,400/-.
- Officers of the Central / State / UT Universities / Research Institutions holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre or department or the officers of the Central / State / UT / Statutory or Autonomous Bodies with eight years’ regular services. OR
- Three years as Assistant Registrar/Assistant Director/Assistant Professor in the institutions of higher learning/ Government Departments/Autonomous Bodies in PB3 (Rs.15600-39100) + Grade Pay Rs. 5,400/-
Lower Division Clerk:
- Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized Institute/ University.
- English Typing @ 35 wpm OR Hindi Typing @ 30 wpm (35wpm and 30wpm correspond to 10500KDPH/ 9000KDPH on an average of 5 Key depressions for each work)
- Proficiency in Computer Operations.
MTS/Office Attendant/Peon: 10th Pass from a recognized Board or ITI Pass
- For Lower Division Clerk/ MTS: Not exceeding 30 years
Note – Retired employees of the Central / State / UT / Ministry / Departments / Statutory or Autonomous Bodies, below the age of 62 years, physically fit and eligible as per above criteria can also apply.
Post & Category Wise Vacancies: Total – 11 Posts
- Internal Audit Officer – 01 post (01-UR)
- Deputy Registrar – 01 post (01-UR)
- Lower Division Clerk – 06 posts (04-UR, 01-OBC,01-SC)
- MTS/Peon/Office Attendant – 03 posts (01-UR, 01-OBC,01-SC)
- Internal Audit Officer/Deputy Registrar – Pay Matrix Level -12 of 7th CPC
- Lower Division Clerk – Pay Matrix Level -2 of 7th CPC
- MTS/Peon/Office Attendant – Pay Matrix Level -1 of 7th CPC
Central University of Kashmir Recruitment Selection Process:
For Group – A posts: The University shall conduct a common written test of eligible candidates to shortlist the number of candidates for interview.
For Group – B&C posts:
- Merit at the basic qualification required for the post – 15 Marks,
- Two marks for each additional degree subject to maximum of 5 Marks,
- Experience at the Institutions of Higher Learning – two marks for each year, subject to a maximum of 10 Marks
- Skill / Written Test 20 Marks,
- Total allocation 50 Marks.
- For General – Rs.300/-
- For SC, ST, PWD and in-service candidates of the Central University of Kashmir – Rs.150/-
How to Apply for Central University of Kashmir Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at University website (www.cukashmir.ac.in) on or before 13 July 2020.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now