Central Tool Room Recruitment 2019 – CTR Ludhiana announced notification for the post of Engineer, Technician & Lower Division Clerk (LDC). The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Central Tool Room Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Engineer, Technician, LDC|
|Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/Diploma/ITI/ Any degree|
|Job Location||Ludhiana (Punjab)|
|Last Date||28 February 2019|
CTR Ludhiana Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
Engineer: Degree/Diploma in Mech. Engg./Tool & Die Making/ Production from a recognized institute.
Experience: Nil for degree and 2 years for Diploma holders in Tool Room/recognized technical Training institution.
- Matriculation from a recognized Board / Institution with I.T.I. in Turner/Miller/ Grinder/ Machinist/ Tool & Die making from a recognized institute.
- Desirable: Certificate course in CAD/CAM/CNC.
Experience: One Year practical experience in reputed Tool Rooms/Industrial Institutes.
Lower Division Clerk:
- Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University/Institution or equivalent with
English Typing speed of 30 w.p.m.
- Desirable: Knowledge in computer working.
Experience: 3 years experience in Accounts/Store/Administration in a reputed organization.
Age limit (As on 28.02.2019): Below 30 years.
Relaxations: Age relaxable for 5 years for SC/ST/internal candidates and 3 years for OBC.
Post wise vacancies: 7 Posts
- Engineer – 1 Post
- Technician – 4 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – 2 Posts
CTR Ludhiana Recruitment – Selection Process:
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now