Central Railway Recruitment 2019 has released the job notifications for the post of Junior Translator (Hindi) for 12 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of Master’s Degree/ Diploma graduates can apply for this job. The selection process is based on the Computer Based Test (CBT), Translation Test followed by Document Verification and Medical Examination. Eligible candidates can apply for this post online before the last date to avoid distractions. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Central Railway: It is one of the 18 zones of Indian Railway. Its headquarters is in Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus at Mumbai. It was formed on 5 November 1951 by grouping several government-owned railways. It has the credit of operating first passenger railway line in India. In earlier, it includes large parts of Madhya Pradesh and part of southern Uttar Pradesh, which made it the largest railway zone in India in terms of area, track mileage and staff
Central Railway Recruitment 2019:
Central Railway Recruitment for Jr Translator (Hindi):
|Job Role||Junior Translator (Hindi)|
|Salary||Level-6 in 7th CPC|
|Last Date||8 November 2019|
- Master’s degree of a recognized University or equivalent in Hindi or English with English or Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as a medium of examination at degree level OR
- Master’s degree of a recognized University or equivalent in any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi or English medium and English or Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as a medium of examination at degree level OR
- Master’s degree of a recognized University or equivalent in any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi and English as a compulsory or elective subject of either of the two as a medium of examination and the other as a compulsory or elective subject at degree level. And
- Diploma or Certificate Course in translation from Hindi to English and vice-versa or two years experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice-versa in Central or State Government offices, including Government of India Undertaking.
Age Limit(as on 01.01.2020):
- For UR: 42 Years (born on or after 01.01.1978)
- For OBC: 45 Years (born on or after 01.01.1975)
- For SC/ST: 47 Years (born on or after 01.01.1973)
Category Wise Vacancies:
- For UR: 4 posts
- For SC: 3 posts
- For ST: 1 post
- For OBC: 4 posts
Central Railway Recruitment – Selection Process:
The selection process will be comprised of a Computer Based Test (CBT), Translation Test
followed by Document Verification and Medical Examination.
Computer Based Test (CBT):
- CBT will have multiple choice type questions.
- The question paper will have 100 questions
- Each carrying one mark
- The duration of the examination will be 90 Minutes
- There shall be negative marking in CBT and 1/3 of the allotted mark shall be deducted for every wrong answer.
How to Apply Central Railway Recruitment for Junior Translator (Hindi)?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online at www.rrccr.com on or before 8 November 2019.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Central Railway Recruitment for Jr.Engineer:(Expired)
|Job Role||Jr.Technical Associate/ Jr.Engineer|
|Last Date||19 July 2019|
- Four years Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or a combination of any sub stream of basic streams of Civil Engineering from a recognized University / Institute. (OR)
- Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering or B.Sc in Civil Engineering of three years duration
- A combination of any sub stream of basic streams of Civil Engineering from a recognized University / Institute.
The candidate must have secured minimum marks in the Bachelor’s Degree /diploma is mentioned below:
1) General candidates: 60%
2) OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 55%
3) SC/ST Candidates: 50%
- For UR: 33 years
- For OBC: 36 years
- For SC/ST: 38 years
Post wise Vacancies:
- For UR: 5 posts
- For SC: 1 post
- For OBC: 1 post
- Z Class: Rs.25,000/Month
- Y Class: Rs.27,000/Month
- X Class: Rs.30,000/Month
- For All Candidates: Rs.500/-
- For candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/Women/Minorities/ EWS: Rs.250/-
Payment Mode of Application Fees:
Make payment in the form of Demand Draft (DD) in favour of Sr. DFM/SUR
The selection process is based on the Qualification, Experience and Personality/Intelligence.
Division Of Marks:
How to apply for Central Railway Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates apply for the post online in the following link on or before 19 July 2019 and also send the application form & DD in the post to the following address on or before 26 July 2019 at 17.00 hrs.
For More Details and Apply Link: Click here
Sr. DFM/SUR, Central Railway,
Manager’s Office Modikhana,
- Opening Date & Time of Online Application: 25.06.2019 at 10.00 hrs.
- Closing Date & Time of Online Application: 19.07.2019 at 17.00 hrs.
- Closing Date & Time for Payment of Application Fee through Demand Draft: 19.07.2019 at 17.00 hrs.
- Last Date of Receiving Original DD and Application Printout: 26.07.2019 at 17.00 hrs.
Central Railway Recruitment for Staff Nurse/Others: (Expired)
|Job Role||Staff Nurse, Dialysis
|Salary||As per rules|
|Venue Date||27-29 May 2019|
- B.Sc plus (a) Diploma in Haemodialysis (OR)
(b) Two years of satisfactory in-house training / Experience in Haemodialysis work in a reputed institution.
- Certificate as registered Nurse & Midwife having passed 3 years Course in General Nursing and midwifery from a School of nursing or other Institutions recognized by the Indian Nursing Council or B.Sc. (Nursing).
Audiologist Cum Speech Therapist:
- B.Sc and Diploma in Audio & Speech Therapy.
- 2 years of experience in the related field.
Age Limit (As on 01.01.2019):
- Dialysis Technician: 20-33 years
- Staff Nurse: 20-40 years
- Audiologist Cum Speech Therapist: 18-33 years
Relaxations in Upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates (13 years for OBC, 15 years for SC/ST)
- Others as per Govt rules.
How to apply for Central Railway Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in Interview in the following venue on 27 May to 29 May 2019 along with required documents.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
- Dialysis Technician: 27 May 2019
- Staff Nurse: 28 May 2019
- Audiologist Cum Speech Therapist: 29 May 2019
Time: 10 A.M to 1 P.M
Central Railway, Personnel Branch,
Divisional Rly. Manager’s Office,
3rd Floor, Annex Building,
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj
Terminus, Mumbai – 400 001