Central Railway Recruitment 2019 announced notifications for 7 vacancies of Jr.Technical Associate/ Jr. Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/Diploma/B.Sc graduates in the stream of Civil Engineering. This recruitment is on contract basis for a period of one year. The candidates will be posted at any station as per the requirement of administration on Solapur Division. Eligible candidates apply for the post online before the last date to avoid distractions. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Central Railway: It is one of the 18 zones of Indian Railway. Its headquarters is in Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus at Mumbai. It was formed on 5 November 1951 by grouping several government-owned railways. It has the credit of operating first passenger railway line in India. In earlier, it includes large parts of Madhya Pradesh and part of southern Uttar Pradesh, which made it the largest railway zone in India in terms of area, track mileage and staff
Central Railway Recruitment 2019:
Central Railway Recruitment for Jr.Engineer:
|Job Role||Jr.Technical Associate/ Jr.Engineer|
|Last Date||19 July 2019|
- Four years Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or a combination of any sub stream of basic streams of Civil Engineering from a recognized University / Institute. (OR)
- Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering or B.Sc in Civil Engineering of three years duration
- A combination of any sub stream of basic streams of Civil Engineering from a recognized University / Institute.
The candidate must have secured minimum marks in the Bachelor’s Degree /diploma is mentioned below:
1) General candidates: 60%
2) OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 55%
3) SC/ST Candidates: 50%
- For UR: 33 years
- For OBC: 36 years
- For SC/ST: 38 years
Post wise Vacancies:
- For UR: 5 posts
- For SC: 1 post
- For OBC: 1 post
- Z Class: Rs.25,000/Month
- Y Class: Rs.27,000/Month
- X Class: Rs.30,000/Month
- For All Candidates: Rs.500/-
- For candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/Women/Minorities/ EWS: Rs.250/-
Payment Mode of Application Fees:
Make payment in the form of Demand Draft (DD) in favour of Sr. DFM/SUR
The selection process is based on the Qualification, Experience and Personality/Intelligence.
Division Of Marks:
How to apply for Central Railway Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates apply for the post online in the following link on or before 19 July 2019 and also send the application form & DD in the post to the following address on or before 26 July 2019 at 17.00 hrs.
For More Details and Apply Link: Click here
Sr. DFM/SUR, Central Railway,
Manager’s Office Modikhana,
- Opening Date & Time of Online Application: 25.06.2019 at 10.00 hrs.
- Closing Date & Time of Online Application: 19.07.2019 at 17.00 hrs.
- Closing Date & Time for Payment of Application Fee through Demand Draft: 19.07.2019 at 17.00 hrs.
- Last Date of Receiving Original DD and Application Printout: 26.07.2019 at 17.00 hrs.
Central Railway Recruitment for Staff Nurse/Others: (Expired)
|Job Role||Staff Nurse, Dialysis
|Salary||As per rules|
|Venue Date||27-29 May 2019|
- B.Sc plus (a) Diploma in Haemodialysis (OR)
(b) Two years satisfactory inhouse training / Experience in Haemodialysis work in a reputed institution.
- Certificate as registered Nurse & Midwife having passed 3 years Course in General Nursing and midwifery from a School of nursing or other Institutions recognized by the Indian Nursing Council or B.Sc. (Nursing).
Audiologist Cum Speech Therapist:
- B.Sc and Diploma in Audio & Speech Therapy.
- 2 years experience in the related field.
Age Limit (As on 01.01.2019):
- Dialysis Technician: 20-33 years
- Staff Nurse: 20-40 years
- Audiologist Cum Speech Therapist: 18-33 years
Relaxations in upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates (13 years for OBC, 15 years for SC/ST)
- Others as per Govt rules.
How to apply for Central Railway Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in Interview in the following venue on 27 May to 29 May 2019 along with required documents.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
- Dialysis Technician: 27 May 2019
- Staff Nurse: 28 May 2019
- Audiologist Cum Speech Therapist: 29 May 2019
Time: 10 A.M to 1 P.M
Central Railway, Personnel Branch,
Divisional Rly. Manager’s Office,
3rd Floor, Annex Building,
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj
Terminus, Mumbai – 400 001