Central Railway Recruitment 2019 announced notifications for 42 vacancies of Para Medical staff Group C vacancies. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Central Railway Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Staff Nurse,Dialysis|
|Salary||As per rules|
|Venue Date||27-29 May 2019|
- B.Sc plus (a) Diploma in Haemodialysis (OR)
(b) Two years satisfactory inhouse training / Experience in Haemodialysis work in a reputed institution.
- Certificate as registered Nurse & Midwife having passed 3 years Course in General Nursing and midwifery from a School of nursing or other Institutions recognized by the Indian Nursing Council or B.Sc. (Nursing).
Audiologist Cum Speech Therapist:
- B.Sc and Diploma in Audio & Speech Therapy.
- 2 years experience in the related field.
Age Limit (As on 01.01.2019):
- Dialysis Technician: 20-33 years
- Staff Nurse: 20-40 years
- Audiologist Cum Speech Therapist: 18-33 years
Relaxations in upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates (13 years for OBC, 15 years for SC/ST)
- Others as per Govt rules.
How to apply for Central Railway Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in Interview in the following venue on 27 May to 29 May 2019 along with required documents.
For More details & Application Form: Click here
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now