Central Railway Recruitment 2018 announced notifications for 2573 vacancies of Apprentices in various trades. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Central Railway Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Trade Apprentice|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Start Date||26 June 2018|
|Last Date||25 July 2018|
Central Railway Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
Educational Qualification: The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training /State Council for Vocational Training.
Age Limit (As on 01/07/2018): 15 to 24 years.
Relaxation in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for Persons with Disability
Central Railway – Trade wise vacancies: 2573 Posts
- Fitter – 950 Posts
- Machinist – 99 Posts
- Welder (Gas & Electric) – 174 Posts
- Carpenter – 39 Posts
- Painter (General) – 77 Posts
- Tailor (General) – 18 Posts
- Electrician – 470 Posts
- Programming & Systems Administration Assistant (COPA) – 12 Posts
- Mechanic Diesel – 245 Posts
- Electronics Mechanic – 35 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant (CP) – 8 Posts
- Mechanic (Motor vehicle) – 8 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic – 5 Posts
- Information Technology & Electronic System Maintenance – 2 Posts
- Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance – 72 Posts
- Tool & Die Maker (Press Tools Jigs & Fixtures) – 68 Posts
- Sheet Metal Worker – 27 Posts
- Winder (Armature) – 32 Posts
Central Railway Recruitment selection process:
- Selection will be on the basis of merit list prepared in respect of all the candidates who apply against the notification.
- The merit list will be prepared on the basis of percentage of marks in matriculation (with minimum 50% aggregate marks) + ITI marks in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done.
- The panel will be on the basis of simple average of marks in the matriculation and ITI.
Application Fee: Rs.100/- (No fee for SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates)
How to Apply for Central Railway Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 26 June to 25 July 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here
- Opening Date and Time for Online Applications: 26/06/2018 at 11:00 Hrs.
- Closing Date and Time for Online Applications: 25/07/2018 at 17:00 Hrs.