CeNS Recruitment 2023: The Centre for Nano and Soft Matter Sciences has announced notification for Scientist ‘B’ post on a contract basis. Candidates with the qualification of Graduate are eligible to apply for the jobs. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online on or before 31 October 2023. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
CeNS Recruitment 2023 for Scientist ‘B’:
|Job Role||Scientist ‘B’|
|Total Vacancies||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/-|
|Last Date||25 November 2023|
- Doctorate degree in physical or chemical sciences, preferably in Natural/Nano Science and Technology or
- Master’s degree in Engineering/Technology/in relevant areas of research/technology from a recognized University.
- Experience of a minimum of 3 years in Research and Development in Industrial and Academic Institutions and/or Science and Technology Organizations, should be in Science and Technology programme, planning, development and coordination.
Probationary period: One year
Age Limit (As on 25 November 2023): 30 years
Age relaxation: Age limit relaxation will be admissible for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-servicemen/EWS and employees of Govt./PSU/ Autonomous Bodies /Universities/CeNS, as per Central Govt. Rules
Salary: Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- (Level 10) 7th CPC
No of vacancies: 1 post
- The selection process includes an interview.
- Call letters for further selection processes will be sent to the eligible candidates only by email.
- Rs. 1,500/- (Rs.1000 Application Fee + Rs.500 Processing Fee)
- Women candidates and persons belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Exservicemen/EWS are exempted from the payment of the application fee
Application fees mode:
- SBI Collect
- Candidates applying from outside India may remit the fees in INR only through Wire Transfer to:
- Beneficiary: Centre for Nano and Soft Matter Sciences;
- Bank Account No.10838600274;
- Bank: State Bank of India;
- Branch: Jalahalli Branch,
- Bangalore; IFSC: SBIN0000963/SWIFT: SBININBB177.
How to apply for CeNS Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for the post on or before 25 November 2023
For more details: Click here.
To Apply: Click here.
Note: The applicant should upload copies of two important publications, a statement of research plans and a statement of technology initiative plans
Documents to be uploaded:
- Photocopy of age proof /date of birth (Matriculation Certificate/Passport/Masked Aadhaar Card).
- Photocopies of all Educational Qualifications (Matriculation and onwards).
- Photocopy of the latest Caste certificate in the prescribed format of the competent authority, if applicable.
- Photocopy of the disability (PWD) certificate in the prescribed format from the competent authority.
- No Objection Certificate from current employer.