Cenduit Recruitment 2019 for the post of Associate Software Engineer for B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA graduates at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Cenduit Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Education & Experience:
- Engineering/Bachelor/MCA degree in computer science or related is preferred.
- Minimum 0-2 years of experience in related technology is required.
- Exposure in the clinical domain is added advantage.
Technical Skill Set Requirement:
- Good in C#, WCF, ASP.NET, OOP Concepts, Web Applications, Windows Applications, PHP, SQL, MySQL.
- Architects the UI design and the Database design
- Architects the Code design (Design Patterns)
- Develops the functionalities as per requirements mentioned in the Functional specifications using Dot net/Visual Basic/PHP
- Follow good clinical practice and documentation practice as required.
Source code management
Skills & Competencies:
- Ability to analyzes the impact on implementing the new requirements
- Ability to understand user requirements and functionalities.
- Ability to handle projects independently.
- Ability to interact with various internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to understand and escalate critical issues in time.
- Open to travel as required.
- Understands the requirements of internal and external stakeholders to develop the functionality as per client requirements and responsible User Requirement Specifications document as applicable
- Prepares the Functional Specification document as per the user requirements
- Prepares the Design Specification (UI design and Database)document for the development of modules/projects.
- Responsible to implement the design patterns as per design document created and develop module/project as per design document and also mentor team members for any support
- Reviews the code as per requirements & the coding standards and responsible to create unit test cases and execute the unit test cases
- Plan and coordinate throughout the development stage with internal or external stakeholders to deploy the modules/projects designed/developed.
- Performs Performance Qualification test to ascertain the development is as per the client requirement and identify failures if any to roll back the previous version and identify suitable solutions.
- Follows R&D SOP’s throughout the SDLC, and document the processes as per the requirement of SOP’s
- Responsible to handover Module/project to App support team in a timely fashion with an adequate number of KT session and provide initial support to App support till they handle independently.
How to apply for Cenduit Recruitment 2019?
Interested and eligible candidates apply for the post online in the following link as soon as possible.
For More Details and Apply: Click here