CEL Recruitment 2019 – Central Electronics Limited (CEL) Job notification announced for Graduate Engineers in various disciplines through GATE 2019 Score. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
CEL Recruitment 2019: Graduate Engineers
|Job Role||Graduate Engineers|
|Total Vacancies||Not Disclosed|
|Job location||Ghaziabad (UP)|
|Application Start Date||17 March 2019|
|Last date||16 April 2019|
CEL Central Electronics Ltd Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
- Full time Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline with not less than 65% marks from AICTE approved/UGC recognized University.
- Only GATE-2019 qualified candidates in said disciplines shall be eligible to apply.
Note: Final year/semester students shall also be eligible. However, they would have to obtain at least 65% marks in their engineering degree.
Relevant Disciplines are –
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Age Limit (As on 31.12.2018): Below 27 years
Relaxations in upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates (13 years for OBC, 15 years for SC/ST)
- Others as per Govt rules.
CEL Recruitment – GE Selection Process:
- Eligible candidates shall have to appear for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering GATE-2019.
- Based on the GATE-2019 marks and requirement, candidates shall be shortlisted for Personal Interview.
|Corresponding GATE 2019 Paper||Corresponding GATE 2019 Paper Code|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||EC|
Note: Only GATE 2019 qualified candidates shall be eligible. If Previous GATE 2018 or GATE 2017 are not eligible.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now