Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
CEL Recruitment 2019 – Central Electronics Limited (CEL) Job notification announced for Graduate Engineers in various disciplines through GATE 2019 Score. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
CEL Recruitment 2019: Graduate Engineers
|Job Role||Graduate Engineers|
|Total Vacancies||Not Disclosed|
|Job location||Ghaziabad (UP)|
|Application Start Date||17 March 2019|
|Last date||16 April 2019|
CEL Central Electronics Ltd Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
- Full time Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline with not less than 65% marks from AICTE approved/UGC recognized University.
- Only GATE-2019 qualified candidates in said disciplines shall be eligible to apply.
Note: Final year/semester students shall also be eligible. However, they would have to obtain at least 65% marks in their engineering degree.
Relevant Disciplines are –
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Age Limit (As on 31.12.2018): Below 27 years
Relaxations in upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates (13 years for OBC, 15 years for SC/ST)
- Others as per Govt rules.
CEL Recruitment – GE Selection Process:
- Eligible candidates shall have to appear for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering GATE-2019.
- Based on the GATE-2019 marks and requirement, candidates shall be shortlisted for Personal Interview.
|Corresponding GATE 2019 Paper||Corresponding GATE 2019 Paper Code|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||EC|
Note: Only GATE 2019 qualified candidates shall be eligible. If Previous GATE 2018 or GATE 2017 are not eligible.
Application Fee: Rs.500/- (No fee for SC/ST/PWD candidates)
Mode of Payment: Online mode through Debit Card/Credit Card or Net Banking.
How to apply for CEL Recruitment 2019 for Graduate Engineers?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online from 17 March 2019 to 16 April 2019.
For More details & Apply: Click here (Online application available from 17 March 2019)
Important dates to remember:
- Opening Date for Submitting Online Applications: 17th March 2019
- Last date for Online Submission of Application Form: 16th April 2019
- Last date for Payment of Application Fee: 16th April 2019
- Shortlisted candidates displaying a list on CEL website: In the month of August 2019