CDIT Recruitment 2020 – Centre for Development of Imaging Technology (C-DIT) Job notifications for PHP Developer, JAVA Developer, Android Programmer, UI/UX Developer, Graphic Designer/2D Animator, Technical Writer, Content Developer and Software Test Engineer for work in various projects. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
CDIT Recruitment 2020 for Project Staffs:
|Job Role||Project Staffs|
|Job Location||Thiruvananthapuram (Kerala)|
|Last Date||7 November 2020|
PHP Developer/Java Developer/Android Programmer:
- B.Tech/BE in CSE /IT/ECE or equivalent or MCA with 1-2 years experience
- Any Degree with 1-2 years experience
Graphic Designer / 2D Animator
- +2 (any stream ) and 1 year Diploma in Animation from a reputed institute and 5 years experience in 2D Digital Animation OR
Any Degree and 1 year Diploma in Animation from a reputed institute and 3 years experience in 2D Digital Animation OR
Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) from a reputed institue and 1 year experience in 2D Digital Animation
- B.Tech/MBA/MCJ or Equivalent OR MA (English Language & Literature) OR Any PG with Diploma in Development Communication
1-2 years experience in relavent area
- MCJ or PG/ M.Phil /Ph.D in English Language & Literature OR Any Post Graduate Degree with Diploma in Development Communication
- 1-2 years of experience
Software Test Engineer
- B.Tech/BE in CSE/IT/ECE or equivalent or MCA
- Should have 1-2 years experience
CDIT Post wise vacancies: 23 Posts
- PHP Developer-12 Posts
- JAVA Developer-2 Posts
- Android Programmer-2 Posts
- UI/UX developer-1 Post
- Graphic Designer/2D Animator-1 Post
- Technical writer-2 Posts
- Content Developer-2 Posts
- Software Test Engineer-1 Post
Contract period & Remuneration: Appointment will be on purely temporary contract basis for the work in various projects, only for the period as decided by C-DIT, against a consolidated remuneration.
CDIT Recruitment – Selection process:
The selection process of all posts will be based on written test/interview.
How to apply CDIT Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online latest by 7 November 2020.
For More Details & Apply: Click here