Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
CCRUM Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Research Officer (Unani) in various disciplines. There are totally about 31 vacancies available for above mentioned posts. Candidates with the qualification of M.D are eligible to apply for the job. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
About CCRUM: The Central Council for Research in Unani Medicine (CCRUM) is an autonomous organization under the Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India. Since its establishment in 1978, the CCRUM as the apex government organization for research in Unani Medicine has been engaged in conducting scientific research on the applied as well as fundamental aspects of Unani system of medicine. Consequently, over the past four decades of its existence, the Council has made significant strides in clinical research, drug standardization, survey and cultivation of medicinal plants, and literary research.
CCRUM Recruitment 2023 for Research Officer (Unani):
|Job Role||Research Officer (Unani)|
|Total Vacancies||31 Posts|
|Stipend||Rs. 56,100- 1,77,500/-|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||12 March 2023|
Research Officer (Unani) :
- Post Graduate Degree (M.D.) in Unani System of Medicine from any University/Institution recognized by NCISM (formerly known as CCIM).
- Enrolment on the Central Registrar of NCISM/CCIM or State Register of Unani/ISM.
Age Limit ( As on 12 March 2023 ) : Not exceeding 40 years.
Note : Age limit is Relaxable in case of SC/ST/OBC/PwBD and candidates in Government service in accordance with Government of India orders/instructions
Salary : Rs. 56,100- 1,77,500/-
No.of.Vacancies : 31 Posts ( SC :15, ST :09, OBC :03, EWS :02, PwBDs :02 )
Selection Process of CCRUM Recruitment 2023 :
- The selection process includes Written Examination / Interview.
- The short-listed candidates will be called for a written examination.
- Only those candidates will be called for interview who qualify in the written test.
How to apply for CCRUM Recruitment 2023 ?
The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job by sending prescribed application form along with required documents to the below mentioned address on or before 20 February 2023.
For more details & Application Form : Click here
- The number of posts may vary.
- No correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- CCRUM reserves the right to postpone/cancel/ the exam without assigning any reason.
The Director General,
CCRUM 5th floor,
Room no. 502,
61-65, Institutional Area,
Opp. D Block,