CCRUM Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Veterinarian. There is 02 vacancy available for the above-mentioned posts. Candidates with the qualification of BUMS are eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can attend the interview. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
About CCRUM: The Central Council for Research in Unani Medicine (CCRUM) is an autonomous organization under the Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India. Since its establishment in 1978, the CCRUM as the apex government organization for research in Unani Medicine has been engaged in conducting scientific research on the applied as well as fundamental aspects of the Unani system of medicine. Consequently, over the past four decades of its existence, the Council has made significant strides in clinical research, drug standardization, survey and cultivation of medicinal plants, and literary research.
CCRUM Recruitment 2023 for Veterinarians:
|Total Vacancies||01 Post|
|Interview Date||04 August 2023|
- Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Science (B.VSc.) from a recognized University/ Institution.
- Registration with the Veterinary Council of India or State Council.
- Desirable: Experience in handling, breeding, and maintenance of common laboratory animals.
- Knowledge regarding occupational health hazards, containments, zoonosis control Programs, animal Nutrition, and sanitation.
- Experience in operating and maintaining laboratory animal facilities in any reputed Research Institutes or labs.
- Experience in histopathology, health monitoring techniques, Sound knowledge of CD, GLP, and COSEA guidelines
Age Limit: 40 years
Salary: Rs 50,000/-
No.of.Vacancies: 02 Posts
Tenure: 06 months
The selection process includes walk-in-Interview.
How to apply for CCRUM Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can attend walk-in-Interview on 04 August 2023 from 9.00 am onwards.
For more details & Application Form: Click here
Reporting Time: 9.00 am to 11.30 am
National Research Institute of Unani Medicine for Skin Disorders,
Opp. ESI Hospital,
Hyderabad – 500 038.