CBRI Recruitment 2018 – CSIR – Central Building Research Institute, Roorkee scheduled walk-in-interview for Project Assistant, Project Associate, Junior Research Fellow, Senior Research Fellow. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
CBRI Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Project Assistant, Project Associate, Junior Research Fellow, Senior Research Fellow|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Salary||Up to Rs. 28,000/-|
|Job Location||Roorkee (Uttarakhand)|
|Venue Location||Roorkee (Uttarakhand)|
|Venue Date||2 to 6 July 2018|
CBRI Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
- B. Arch. with minimum 55% marks
- M.Sc. (Biotechnology/Physical Chemistry/ Organic Chemistry/ Zoology/Microbiology/ Environmental Science) with minimum 55% marks.
- B. Tech. (Civil Engg/Mechanical Engg/Electronics/Mechatronics Engg/Instrumentation Engg/Computer Engg/Computer Science) with minimum 55% marks
- M. Tech. (Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Electrical/Structural Engg/Structures/Geotech. Engg/ Geophysics/ Applied Geophysics/ Geophysical Technology) with minimum 55% marks
- Diploma (Civil Engg/Mechanical Engg) with minimum 55% marks.
Project Associate: M. Tech. (Structures) with 55% marks
Junior Project Fellow:
- M.Sc./M. Tech. in Geology / Applied Geology with/without NET qualification
- B. Tech. (Civil Engg.) with minimum 55% marks with/without GATE qualification
Senior Project Fellow: M. Arch. with 55% marks
Age limit (As on Date of Interview):
- Project Assistant (Level – I): Below 28 years
- Project Assistant (Level – II): Below 30 years
- Project Assistant (Level – III)/Project Associate: Below 35 years
- Junior Research Fellow: Below 28 years
- Senior Research Fellow: Below 35 years
Relaxations: Upper age is relaxable up to 5 years in case of the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PH and Female Community.
CBRI – Post wise vacancies: 75 Posts
- Project Assistant – 71 Posts
- Project Associate – 1 Post
- Junior Research Fellow – 2 Posts
- Senior Research Fellow – 1 Post
- Project Assistant (Level – I): Rs. 15,000/-
- Project Assistant (Level – II): Rs. 25,000/-
- Project Assistant (Level – III): Rs.28,000/-
- Project Associate: Rs. 28,000/-
- Junior Research Fellow: Rs. 25,000/-
- Senior Research Fellow: Rs. 28,000/-
CBRI Recruitment Selection process:
The selection process will be based on Interview.
How to apply for CBRI Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend walk-in-interview at the following venue on 2 July to 6 July 2018.
For More details: Click here
Venue Date: 2 July to 6 July 2018 Time: 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM
Central Building Research Institute-CBRI
CBRI Colony, Roorkee,
Documents Required: Interested candidates may appear for walk-in-interview at CSIR-CBRI, Roorkee along with original documents and six copies of bio-data (One copy of bio-data duly affixed with a latest passport size photograph and supported by self-attested photocopies of certificates, mark sheets and other relevant documents) giving following information on one side of A-4 size paper.