CBIC Recruitment 2019 – Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs has released the job notification for the post of Tax Assistant, Havaldar under Sports Quota for 30 vacancies purely on a temporary basis. Candidates with the qualification of 10th/Any Degree within the age limit of 18 to 27 years can apply for this job. Selection is based on the physical test and written test. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post through postal on or before the 10 December 2019. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
CBIC – Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs is the department of revenue by the Ministry of Finance, Government of India. They have five main finance department they are Department of Expenditure, Department of Revenue, Department of Investment and Public Asset Management, Department of Economic Affairs and Department of Financial Services. It deals with the formulation task by the collection of Customs, Central Goods & Services Tax and Central Excise duties.
CBIC Recruitment 2019:
CBIC Recruitment for Tax Assistant/ Hawaldar:
|Job Role||Tax Assistant/Hawaldar (Sports Quota)|
|Last Date||10 December 2019|
For Tax Assistant:
- Candidates should complete degrees from the recognized University or equivalent.
- Should possess a data entry speed of 8000 key depressions per hour.
- Matriculation or equivalent from any recognized Board
Age Limit(as on 10.12.2019): 18 to 27 years
- For OBC: 3 years
- For SC/ST: 5 years
- For Achievement in sports: 5 years(OBC) and 10 years(SC/ST)
Post Wise Vacancies:
- For Tax Assistant: 20 posts
- For Hawaldar: 10 posts
List of Games / Events where appointments are likely to be made:
- Athletics for T.A./ Hawaldar: Male/ Female
- Basketball for T.A./ Hawaldar: Male
- Volleyball for T.A: Male
- Football for T.A./ Hawaldar: Male
- Swimming for T.A: Male/ Female
- Cricket for T.A./ Hawaldar: Male
- Table Tennis for T.A: Male/ Female
- Hockey for Hawaldar: Male
- Badminton for T.A: Male/ Female
- Body Building for T.A: Male
- Golf for T.A: Male
- Lawn Tennis for T.A: Female
CBIC Selection Process:
- The selection process is based on the Ground (Physical) / Proficiency Test, Written Test
How to Apply for CBIC Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates are requested to send their duly filled application form along with the required documents to the given postal address on or before 10 December 2019 up to 5 PM.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
Cadre Control Cell,
CGST & Customs, Pune Zone,
GST Bhavan, opp. Wadia College,
41/A Sasoon Road,
Pune – 411 001.