CBHFL Recruitment 2020 – Cent Bank Home Finance Limited announced Job notification for Officer/Senior Officer/Junior Manager/Assistant Manager/Manager for 30 vacancies. Eligible candidates can submit their application in online on or before 23 October 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
|Job location||Across India|
|Last date||23 October 2020|
- Graduation in any discipline from Recognized University.
- Basic knowledge of computer application
- Should have Work Experience in any Housing Finance Company/NBFC.
- Officer-1 Year
- Senior Officer-3 Years
- Junior Manager- 4 Years
- Assistant Manager- 5 Years
- Manager- 7 Years
Age Limit(As on 30.9.2020): 22-35 Years
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/Ex-Service men-5 years
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)-3 years
- Persons with Disability (PWD)-10 years
Post wise vacancies: 30 Posts
- Officer-10 Posts
- Senior Officer-11 Posts
- Junior Manager- 3 Posts
- Assistant Manager- 3 Posts
- Manager- 3 Posts
- Officer Rs.3.00 lac p.a.
- Sr. Officer Rs.4.00 lac p.a.
- Jr. Manager Rs.4.25 lac p.a.
- Asst. Manager Rs.4.50 lac p.a.
- Manager Rs.6.00 lac p.a.
Selection Process for CBHFL Recruitment 2020:
The selection process will comprise of online test, followed by Interview of shortlisted candidates.However, if the number of eligible applications received is large/less, then Company reserves the right to change the shortlisting criteria / online test/interview process. Company may, at its discretion, consider conducting of Descriptive / Psychometric Test / Group Discussion/Per Candidate Interview Screening.The online tests except the Test of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi.The tentative date of online examination is November 2020-December 2020.
Time Duration: 2 Hours
|Topics||No of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|General/Economy /Banking Awareness||50||75|
- SC/ ST/ OBC Rs.300/-
- General- Rs.1000/
How to apply CBHFL Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this position in online on or before 23 October 2020.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here