CBEC Recruitment 2018 – Central Board of Excise & Customs (CBEC) Job notification for the post of Tax Assistant, Stenographer, Havaldar under Sports Quota.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
CBEC Recruitment 2018:
CBEC Recruitment for Central Tax Department:
|Job Role||Tax Assistant, Stenographer, Havaldar|
|Salary||Up to Rs.81,100/-|
|Last date||25 January 2018|
CBEC Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
Tax Assistant: Candidate must have passed Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University or Institute.
Stenographer: Candidate must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
Havaldar: Candidate must have passed 10th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- Cricket: Tax Assistant (2), Stenographer (1), Havaldar (2)
- Volleyball: Havaldar (1)
Post wise vacancies: 6 Posts
- Tax Assistant – 2 Posts
- Stenographer – 1 Post
- Havaldar – 3 Posts
Age limit(As on 01.01.2018): 18 to 25 years
Note: The Upper age limit is relaxed up to a maximum of 5 years (10 years in the case of SC/ST) in the case of sports persons with exceptional achievements and who satisfy all other eligibility conditions and who furnish the necessary certificates.
- Tax Assistant: Rs.25,500-81,100/-
- Stenographer: Rs. 25,500-81,100/-
- Havaldar: Rs. 18,000-56,900/-
Probation period: The selected candidates will be on probation for 2 years or such period as per the extant instructions of the Government of India.
CBEC Recruitment Selection process:
- The recruitment process will be in two phases. In the first phase, all the applicants will be ranked, as per their option of the post applied for, based on their current form and achievements in sports and games.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for written test. The written examination for the post of TAs/Stenographer-II/Havaldar will be in English and will consist of objective type multiple choice questions in General Knowledge, Reasoning, Numerical/Quantitative Aptitude, General English and General Awareness.
- The candidates applying for Tax Assistants posts will be required to take a data entry test for 15 minutes and for the post of Stenographer Grade-II post will be required to take a skill test for 15 minutes.
- Based on the aggregate marks obtained in the field trials and written test, the candidates will be ranked for selection.
Examination Centre: Hyderabad.
How to apply for CBEC Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form in CBEC website www.cbec.gov.in and send application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 25 January 2018.
For More details & Application Form: Click here
Additional Commissioner (P&V)
O/o The Principal Commissioner of Central Tax, Hyderabad
GST Bhavan, L.B. Stadium Road, Basheerbagh,
- Matriculation/SSC or equivalent certificate for proof of age
- Education qualifications
- Sports/games certificates
- Caste certificate in proof of caste.
Note – Last date: 30.01.2018 for candidates domiciled in North Eastern States, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Jammu & Kashmir.