Caterpillar Recruitment 2017 job notification for the post of Material Availability Analyst for B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/B.Com graduates at Bangalore Office.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Caterpillar Recruitment 2017:
|Job Role||Material Availability Analyst|
|Last date||30 October 2017|
- Bachelor degree in Engineering/Science/Commerce with 0-2 years of experience
- Knowledge of “Basic Inventory Management”, “Purchasing” functions
- Domain experience in Supply Chain/Order fulfilment/Procurement
- Excellent Communication Skills: Written & Oral
- Team player with good analytical and problem solving
- Advanced MS-Office skills and good presentation skills
- Willing to work in US/Europe Shifts
Desired Qualification: Supply Chain certification(s) [CPIM,IIMM]
- Work with Global Purchasing buyers and purchasing analyst on problem parts. Work daily to set up quantity minimums to be ordered with supplier, get preferred suppliers setup for emergency parts, and analyze what parts need to be deleted from our system.
- Work with Inventory Management to keep a reasonable amount of inventory in Morton and numerous facilities worldwide. Use IM to have certain parts sourced to Production Facilities.
- Resolve problems related to price discrepancies, quality problems, scrap disposition, etc. and informs Material Availability Coordinator of situations that need further resolution.
- Maintain inventory management records for assigned source material and updates records to reflect status, material availability, promise dates, past due orders, machine down material, etc. and ensures systems accuracy to remain current with demand and identify problems relating to material availability.
How to apply for Caterpillar Recruitment 2017?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 30 October 2017.
To Apply: Click here