Caterpillar Recruitment 2018 job notification for the post of Data Scientist for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech graduates at Bangalore Office.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Caterpillar Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Data Scientist|
|Last date||20 February 2018|
- Bachelor degree in engineering, supply chain management, logistics or a related field.
- Require 1 – 3 years of relevant experience in supply chain, network optimization & simulation.
- Basic level knowledge of any one of the supply chain optimization tools (Barloworld CAST, JDA Transportation Modeler, ILOG CPLEX, Supply Chain Guru, IBM LogicNet)
- Must be comfortable working in MS Office, and industry standard statistics and data visualization packages
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time throughout the year, with some months in excess of that.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Operations Research, college degree in supply chain, logistics, or industrial engineering (operation research).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Good analytical thinker, experience in data analysis and project management, ability to work well in team settings and attention to detail.
Data Scientist I is responsible for supporting network, transportation or inventory model for process partners by leveraging supply chain simulation and optimization software with guidance from senior associates. This position is located in various facilities and reports to the engineering supervisor responsible for this area.
How to apply for Caterpillar Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 20 February 2018.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
To Apply: Click here