Caterpillar Recruitment 2020 schedule for the post of System Data Support Analyst for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
You can also apply for
- Vestas Recruitment 2020 for Trainee
- SLK Software Recruitment 2020 for Trainee
- IBM Recruitment 2020 for Technical Support Associate
Caterpillar Recruitment 2020 Details:
|Job Role||System Data Support Analyst|
|Last Date||04 March 2020|
- Education: Computer-related or Engineering-related four year College or University Degree (or equivalent)
- Experience: 0 – 2 years of progressively responsible IT job-related experiences
- Knowledge of the latest technology in programming languages, computing hardware & software and current development processes and tools
- IT experience related to programming, integration or infrastructure
- Computer related or Engineering related Masters degree
- Knowledge and experience in Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Product Introduction, Product Support
- Working directly on application / technical problem identification and resolution, including off-shift and weekend support functions
- Participating in integrated testing and user acceptance of application or infrastructure components
- Working with vendors on the integration of purchased application(s) and/or infrastructure
- Designing and implementing processes, or process improvements, to aid in development and support
How to Apply for Caterpillar Recruitment 2020?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link on or before 04 March 2020.
To Apply: Click here