Caterpillar Recruitment 2018 job notification for the post of Associate Engineer for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Chennai Office & Material Availability Analyst at Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Caterpillar Recruitment 2018:
Caterpillar Recruitment for Material Availability Analyst:
|Job Role||Material Availability Analyst|
|Last date||3 July 2018|
- Bachelor degree in Engineering/Science/Commerce with 0-2 years of experience
- Knowledge of “Basic Inventory Management”, “Purchasing” functions
- Domain experience in Supply Chain/Order fulfilment/Procurement
- Excellent Communication Skills: Written & Oral
- Team player with good analytical and problem solving
- Advanced MS-Office skills and good presentation skills
- Willing to work in US/Europe Shifts
Desired Qualifications: Supply Chain certification(s) [CPIM, IIMM]
- To order, expedite and follow-up to ensure material availability of parts, ensure material flows from the source, through distribution system to the customer.
- This is an entry level position within material availability.
- In this position, the incumbent should gain an understanding of customer needs and become increasingly familiar with the company’s processes, systems and methodologies.
- This position can be part of a cell concept that is responsible for ordering, expediting, scheduling and controlling inventory records for assigned source of supply or commodity. The focus will be more on filling stock backorders for different entry points.
How to apply for Caterpillar Recruitment 2018?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 3 July 2018.
To Apply: Click here
Caterpillar Recruitment for Associate Engineer:
|Job Role||Associate Engineer|
|Last date||25 June 2018|
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now