Carrier Off Campus Drive 2021 scheduled to hire Associate Engineer for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Hyderabad. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
|Job Role||Associate Engineer|
- Result oriented, works with speed to translate strategy into “measurable” and achieve results
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Strong collaboration and teaming skills
- Be able to strive in ambiguous environments and use analytical and creative thinking to find and develop innovative solutions to complex problems.
- Entry level position, Fresh recruit from Engineering colleges. Get trained in various technology and domain. Work under high supervision/ guidance with frequent review of accomplished objectives. Support small non- complex components of a project module.
- Work on problem with limited scope through usage of standard principles and programming concepts. Work under close supervision. Expected to learn on the Job towards developing domain knowledge along with technical.
Compensation : 4 LPA (fixed ctc not variable )
- GPA (Group Personal Accident): 2500000/-
- GMC (Group medical insurance Premium): 300000/-
- GTLI (Group term life insurance) :2500000/-
- Employee scholarship program; 7,50000/-
- No service agreement / bond
How to Apply Carrier Off Campus Drive 2021?
All interested and eligible engineering candidates can register for this drive in online as soon as possible.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now