Carrier Off Campus Drive 2023 is scheduled to hire an Associate for Any degree graduates at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
|Experience||0 – 3 years|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
- Bachelor or equivalent work experience.
- Preferred Skills, it would be nice if you have:
- Knowledge of Account reconciliation
- Knowledge of Collections/Accounts Receivable/AR calling/OTC
- Education: Bachelor or equivalent work experience.
- We are committed to offering competitive benefits programs for all of our employees, and enhancing our programs when necessary.
- Have peace of mind and body with our health insurance
- Make yourself a priority with flexible schedules and leave Policy Drive forward your career through professional development opportunities
- Achieve your personal goals with our Employee Assistance Program.
Required knowledge & skills:
- 0-3 years of experience in B2B collections or similar role
- Working knowledge of MS Office and Excel
- Comfortable working with targets
- Patience and ability to manage stress
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) Solid communication skills, able to prioritize and open to be flexible.
- Willing to work Night Shifts and Voice process.
Build a career with confidence:
- Carrier Global Corporation, the global leader in intelligent climate and energy solutions is committed to creating solutions that matter for people and our planet for generations to come.
- From the beginning, we’ve led in inventing new technologies and entirely new industries.
- Today, we continue to lead because we have a world-class, diverse workforce that puts the customer at the center of everything we do.
About the role: Entry-level Credit & Collections / Accounts Receivable professional. Responsible for activities such as billing, credit and collections, invoicing, aging, month-end close, and Accounts Receivable reporting in adherence to established policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- The Collection Associate will be responsible for any combination of the below responsibilities:
- Execute the end-to-end Accounts Receivable processes
- Execute standard and non-standard AR reporting, and distribute (where appropriate)
- Review and Process unallocated credits with the help of the Cash application team
- Report on collection activity and accounts receivable status/ Produce routine reports timely and accurate
- Timely Collection.
- Execute the collections and dunning process
- Identify accounts due for collection
- Monitor accounts to identify outstanding debts
- Take action to encourage timely debt payments
- Handle customer calls and customer-facing communication, to maximize cash collected
- Execute standard dunning and specialized dunning campaigns
- Manage customer disputes, liaising with the Business where necessary
- Work collaboratively with legal teams and issue guidance on debt provisions
- Execute the management of customer queries
- Apply (and remove) dunning blocks
- Initiate payments and refunds
- Resolve billing and customer credit issues inquiries
- Handle customer calls and dispute logging/management
- Undertake root cause analysis, Track, and monitor queries through to resolution
- General office support to the OTC team
- SOP/DTP creation preparation
- Ensure good cooperation across the team
- Contribute to operational and strategic process improvements
- Success measures: KPI/ Goals
How to apply for Carrier Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible engineering candidates can register for this drive online as soon as possible.
For More Details & Apply: Click here