CARI Recruitment 2021 – Central Ayurveda Research Institute invites online job application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Consultant/SRF/Social worker /Data entry operator / Office Assistant/ Multi-tasking Attendant/Panchakarma Technician/Driver/Specialist consultant – 19 posts are purely temporary and contractual for a period of 01 Year, and extension based on satisfactory performance. Candidates with the qualification of Bachelor Degree/Master Degree/PG/Diploma/10th in the relevant field are eligible to apply for this job. The selection will be based on the interview. Interested and eligible can attend the walk-in-interview on 21, 22 April 2021. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About CARI: National Research Institute of Ayurvedic Drug Development (NRIADD) formerly known as Central Research Institute of Ayurveda which was earlier established as Regional Research Institute (Ay.) on 1971 at Jagannath Dutta Lane, Kolkata and then the Institute was shifted to Bidhannagar, Kolkata on 1997 in its own building. Govt. of West Bengal had provided 3 acres land in the most posh area of Kolkata (SEZ) for the present campus. National Research Institute of Ayurvedic Drug Development is presently functioning with six departments, namely Hospital (OPD & IPD), Pathology & Biochemistry, Pharmacognosy, Chemistry, Pharmacology and Pharmacy.
CARI Recruitment 2021:
CARI Recruitment 2021 for Consultant/SRF/Social worker /Data entry operator / Office Assistant/ Multi-tasking Attendant/Panchakarma Technician/Driver/Specialist consultant:
|Job Role||Consultant/SRF/Social worker /Data entry operator / Office Assistant/ Multi-tasking Attendant/Panchakarma Technician/Driver/Specialist consultant|
|Qualification||Bachelor Degree/Master Degree/PG/Diploma/10th|
|Salary||Rs.16,000 – 50,000/-|
|Walk-In-Interview Date||21,22 April 2021|
Consultant (Ayurveda) :
- Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery from a recognized University.
- Retired officer of Central/State Government /Autonomous bodies who has served as Assistant / Supervisory staff having working experience in administration, accounts and establishment.
- MBBS from a recognized University.
- BE /B Tech/MCA from a recognized University, preferably Computer science / Information technology and 2 years of experience.
SRF (Ayurveda) :
- BAMS from a recognized University.
- Bachelor or MSc in Yoga from a recognized University or BAMS with a Yoga certification and atleast 1 year of Practical work experience in Yoga .
- Masters in Statistics from a recognized University.
SRF (Chemistry) :
- PG in Chemistry (M. Pharm./M.Sc) or B. Tech (Chemical sciences) from a recognized University/Institution.
- Bachelor in social work/ clinical psychology/ post graduate in Sociology (MSW) from a recognized University/Institution.
Data entry operator / Office Assistant:
- Bachelor degree from a recognized institution, Knowledge in computer applications, can work on MS-office, 35 wpm typing speed in English and good communication skill.
Multi-tasking Attendant :
- Matriculation or equivalent from a recognise board and basic computer knowledge.
- Diploma or certificate course in Panchakarma technician course from a recognized institution.
- MD in respective discipline medicine, endocrinology, neurology, cardiology, nephrology. Able to visit the hospital as per the schedule /on call.
Age Limit: Not exceeding 65 years
- Consultant (Ayurveda) – 01 Post
- Consultant (Admin) – 01 Post
- Consultant (Medicine) – 01 Post
- SRF (IT) – 01 Post
- SRF (Ayurveda) – 02 Posts
- SRF (Yoga) – 01 Post
- SRF (Bio-statistics) – 01 Post
- SRF (Chemistry) – 01 Post
- Social Worker – 02 Posts
- DEO/ Office Assistant – 02 Posts
- Multi-tasking Attendant – 02 Posts
- Panchakarma Technician – 02 Posts
- Driver – 01 Post
- Specialist – 01 Post
- Consultant (Ayurveda) – Rs 50,000/-
- Consultant (Admin) – Rs 50,000/-
- Consultant (Medicine) – Rs 50,000/-
- SRF (IT) – Rs.35,000/-
- SRF (Ayurveda) – Rs.35,000/-
- SRF (Yoga) – Rs.35,000/-
- SRF (Bio-statistics) – Rs.35,000/-
- SRF (Chemistry) – Rs.35,000/-
- Social Worker – Rs.20,000/-
- DEO/ Office Assistant – Rs.20,000/-
- Multi-tasking Attendant – Rs.16,000/-
- Panchakarma Technician – Rs.20,000/-
- Driver – Rs.20,000/-
- Specialist – Rs.3,000/visit.
CARI Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on the performance of walk-in-interview.
How to apply for CARI Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates may attend the interview along with required documents on respective dates to the following venue.
For More Details : Click here
- Consultant (Ayurveda) – 21/04/2021
- Consultant (Admin) – 22/04/2021
- Consultant (Medicine) – 22/04/2021
- SRF (IT) – 22/04/2021
- SRF (Ayurveda) – 21/04/2021
- SRF (Yoga) – 21/04/2021
- SRF (Bio-statistics) – 22/04/2021
- SRF (Chemistry) – 22/04/2021
- Social Worker – 22/04/2021
- DEO/ Office Assistant – 22/04/2021
- Multi-tasking Attendant – 22/04/2021
- Panchakarma Technician – 22/04/2021
- Driver – 22/04/2021
- Specialist – 22/04/2021
CENTRAL AYURVEDA RESEARCH INSTITUTE
12, Uttarahalli Manavarthe Kaval, Uttarahalli (Hobli), Bangalore South (Tq.),
Kanakapura Main Road, Talaghattapura (post), Bengaluru-560109
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now