5000+ Openings-Get Your Dream Job through Virtual Career Fair !!! Register Now
Cargill Recruitment 2021 – Cargill scheduled to hire for the role of Graduate Engineer Trainee for B.E/B.Tech graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Cargill Recruitment 2021 Details:
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
- Candidates should possess B.Tech/B.E- Mechanical
- Effective communication and team development skills.
- Computer literate
- Previous experience as team leader in a production environment or shown ability in a skilled operative position with the willingness to undertake further qualification if required.
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Assist in execution of day-to-day operations for assigned area, ensuring reports are following policies and procedures related to employee safety and food and feed safety.
- Monitor risks associated with products and ensure the quality of the product meets customer specifications.
- Maintain adherence to company safety and hygiene standards.
- Ensure employee and product safety at all times by completing full training according to task procedures and individual needs.
- Support and administer production budget for a department, process, or shift.
- Mentor production workers and participate in their selection. Handle holidays, welfare, performance reviews and engagement, highlight training gaps and needs, disciplines, performance management and absent management.
- Identify risks and recommend areas of improvement and innovation.
- Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
How to apply for Cargill Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now