Cargill Recruitment scheduled for the role of Graduate Engineer Trainee for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Cargill Recruitment 2018 details:
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Job Location||Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh|
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from a reputable institution (Mechanical or Electrical)
- GPA: 7.0 or equivalent. Actively participant to outside curriculum activities at University or any other official organizations
- 0-1 years experience in a manufacturing environment
- Demonstrate potential excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Good communication in English or English equivalent to TOEFL 450 Preferable.
- Works with plant manager to effectively analyze routes to uncover improvement opportunities and review and implement corrective actions
- Develops a working knowledge for operational and general business applications.
- This position is responsible for building a comprehensive understanding of how these functions contribute to the day to day and long term success of the business and the employees
- Develops a strong understanding and dedication to the Operations Management.
How to apply for Cargill Recruitment?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this recruitment by the following link.