Cargill Recruitment scheduled for the role of Graduate Engineer Trainee for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Rajahmundry (AP) Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Cargill Recruitment 2018 details:
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Job Location||Rajahmundry (Andhra Pradesh)|
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from a reputable institution (Mechanical or Electrical)
- GPA: 7.0 or equivalent. Actively participant to outside curriculum activities at University or any other official organizations
- 0-1 years experience in a manufacturing environment
- Demonstrate potential excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Good communication in English or English equivalent to TOEFL 450 (preferable)
- This Trainee position is part of a developmental training program designed to develop individuals into frontline supervisor, manager roles and/or management level. The tasks will be directed and supervised by plant manager.
- This position will be assigned work activities and projects based on day-to-day business
operations as it pertains to routine production and long term goals.
How to apply for Cargill Recruitment?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this recruitment by the following link.
To Apply: Click here