Cargill Recruitment 2019 scheduled for a role of Graduate Engineer Trainee for Engineering graduates at Bangalore & Davangere (Karnataka) Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Cargill Recruitment 2019 details:
Cargill Recruitment for Graduate Engineer Trainee:
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Job Location||Bangalore & Davangere (Karnataka)|
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from a reputable institution (Chemical/Mechanical/ Electrical/ Instrumentation)
- GPA: 7.0 or equivalent. Actively participant to outside curriculum activities at University or any other official organizations
- 0-1 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment
- Demonstrate potential excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- This position is part of a developmental training program designed to develop individuals into frontline/2nd Line supervisor, manager roles and/or management level. The tasks will be directed and supervised by production manager.
- This position will be assigned work activities and projects based on day-to-day business operations as it pertains to routine production and long-term goals.
How to apply for Cargill Recruitment?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this recruitment in online by the following link.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now