Capita Off Campus Drive 2020 scheduled for Graduate Engineer Trainee for B.E/B.Tech/MCA-2019 & 2020 batch graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Capita Off Campus Drive 2020:
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Salary (CTC)||Rs 4 LPA|
|Job Location||Bangalore/ Pune|
|Venue Location||[email protected] Home|
|Last Date||14 December 2020|
- B.E/B.Tech (Computer, IT, E&TC), MCA passed in 2019, 2020 with 60% and above in 10th, 12th and Engineering / MCA.
- Annual C.T.C: INR 4 LPA PLUS Gratuity + Insurance +INR 75K (Retention Pay post 18 months of successful training/work)
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming concepts proficiency in any programming language like – ++/ Java/ .Net/ Angular
- Knowledge of SDLC
- Knowledge of Data structures
- Knowledge of any DB
- Communication: ability to communicate openly and honestly giving consideration to others views and feelings.
- Creating Success: focused on meeting objectives on time by ensuring tasks are planned and prioritised to creating success through actions, decisions and initiatives. Ability to multi-task and function efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Presentation Skills: able to demonstrate a sound knowledge of the subject to deliver information in a clear, concise, and logical manner and use of audio-visual media to enhance presentations.
- Planning and Organizing: Ensure and establish action for self to accomplish a specific goal and able to develop short-and-long-range plans.
- Personal and professional integrity with a desire to relentlessly strive for excellence.
- Collaborates with others to ensure quality of the products delivered is at the right level.
- Takes ownership and responsibility for their personal development and achieving performance targets.
- Tools: Must Have: MS Office/ GIT or similar repository.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Attend and complete the skill training provided by Capita with a good score.
- Participate, contribute and demonstrate expertise in
- Code development, code Review, programming and debugs software applications and solutions (Developers)
- Application Testing, Test Automation (Testers)
- Deliver high quality software applications and solutions that are extensible and scalable
- Learn to identify product requirements and potential improvements and discuss them with the product development lead.
- Participate in the complete SDLC from requirement gathering to deployment of the product.
- Write and review documentation needed for installation, usage and maintenance of applications and solutions.
- Cultivate strong working relationships with co-workers.
- Participate in the organization level initiatives.
- Work in an agile environment to deliver high-quality software.
- Online Assessment: Live from 10:00 AM on 9th December’2020.
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interview
How to apply for Capita Off Campus Drive 2020?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive by attending online test by the following link on or before 14 December 2020-10 P.M. Shortlisted candidates will be called for further rounds.
Online Test Link: Click here
- Online Test is Open from 9 Dec 2020 to 14 Dec 2020
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Test & Interview Location: Anywhere with Webcam Mandatory
- Interview Location: Bangalore