Capita Off Campus Drive 2019 scheduled for Graduate Engineer Trainee for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Capita Off Campus Drive 2019:
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Salary (CTC)||Rs 3.75 LPA|
|Job Location||Bangalore/ Pune|
|Last Date||15 September 2019|
- B.E/ B.Tech (Computer, Information Technology)
- 60% and above in 10th, 12th & Engineering till date with no year gap
- Pass out the year 2019
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Excellent Analytical / Problem Solving Skills
- Well versed with programming concepts
- Good knowledge of Data Structures and Advance DS
- Good knowledge of OOPs, practical understanding and real-life implementation
- Certification / Project experience using Java/.Net/Testing (Manual /Automation) will be an advantage
- Acquire Technology, SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) and Domain knowledge on a Capita Software Product or Service.
- Developers – Design, Develop and unit test software programs in any of the technology required for the project (.NET, Java, MEAN stack, Databases etc.)
- Test Engineers – Develop test plan, test scripts and unit tests for the software. Test the applications as part of SDLC. Learn and develop automation test suit.
- Deliver the Product development or Service work (as a Developer or Test Engineer) as part of a Software Delivery Team.
- Continuous learning on Technology, Processes and Domain and enhance quality, the productivity of work.
- Online Test (Mapit Test)
- Technical Round
- Manager Round
- HR Interview
How to apply for Capita Off Campus Drive?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive by attending MAPIT online test by the following link on or before 15 September 2019. Shortlisted candidates will be called for further rounds.
Online Test Link: Click here
- Online Test is Open from 03rd Sep’19 to 15 Sept 2019
- Test Location: Anywhere with Webcam Mandatory
- Interview Location: Bangalore