Capita India Walk-in Drive scheduled for a role of Executive for Any degree at Mumbai Office.The detailed eligibility and venue details are given in below.
Capita India Walk-in Drive 2018:
|Job Role||Executive – Customer Services (Webchat)|
|Salary||Rs. 2.75 L – 3 L|
|Venue date||Monday to Friday|
- Graduate freshers – 0-1 years of work experience in voice or webchat (retention or Sales is preferable).
- Undergraduate with minimum 2 Years of exp invoice/chat/email process
- Graduate Appeared with extremely good communication
- Excellent letter writing skills
- Typing skills (25 wpm)
- Investigative skills
- Number crunching ability
- Willing to work in rotational shifts including night shifts.
- This is a back office customer service role which involves processing cases on webchats and/or email
- Conduct webchats with the end customer and provide responses to the queries raised by the customer,
- Make any relevant changes to the customers profiles on the systems,
- Be able to refer and resolve any queries which need a steer from the process leader/ team coach,
- Highlight any discrepancies with the customers data to the process leader/team coach or assistant operations manager,
- Recommend any relevant products or billing profiles to the end customer.
- The role requires an individual to comprehend and articulate a query or complaint raised by the customer and be able to provide an effective and accurate response to it.
- The individual is expected to take ownership and responsibility for personal performance targets.
- Role requires an individual to reflect on their performance and learn from their mistakes, seeing these as opportunities to improve on ones performance in the future.
How to apply for Capita India Walk-in Drive?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online and attend drive at following venue on Monday to Friday.
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now