Capgemini scheduled walk-in drive for B.Sc/BCA-2015 & 2016 Batch Graduates in Bangalore for Service Desk profile.The detailed eligibility and venue details for the Capgemini walk-in are given below.
Capgemini Walk-in Drive Details:
|Company Name:||Capgemini Technology Services India Limited|
|Job Role:||Service Desk|
|Batch ( Year of Passing)||2015/2016|
|Salary Offered||Rs 2-2.5 LPA|
|Venue Date||21 January 2017|
- Should have scored 50% or above in academics SSC , HSC and graduation (aggregate of 4/5 semesters in graduation).
- Only 1 year Gap between 10th and 12th or 12th and BSc/BCA in education
- Must have good English written / verbal communication skills
- Graduates must be from following branches only: Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Chemistry
Detailed Job Description:
- Provide best-in-class customer service, problem resolution and technical troubleshooting to customer queries over the voice based phone service
- Support customers across Telecommunication, Financial Services, Healthcare and Technology vertical
- Troubleshoot customer issues related to internet broadband, cable, DTH, modem, router, mobile handset etc.
- Meet customer requirements through first contact resolution
- Clarify customer requirements
probe for and confirm understanding of requirements or problem
- Greet customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner using agreed upon procedures
- Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy
Note for Students:
- Should be open for relocation to any of the company premises in India
- Should be willing to work for any of the Business Units/ Service lines
How to apply Capgemini Walk-in?
Eligible and interested candidates apply this drive in online and attend the walk-in drive in the following venue on 21 January 2017.
To Apply: Click here
Date: 21 January 2017 Time: 9 AM to 12 PM
RMZ Ecospace, building – 6B,
Bangalore – 560037
- Updated Resume
- 2 Passport sized photographs
- 1 photo identity proof
- Photocopy of Certificates and Mark sheets of 10th, 12th, UG – all Semester marksheets,
- PDC (ONLY 2016)/Degree Certificate
- Black or Blue Ball point pen