Capgemini walk-in drive scheduled Associate-Operations Role for Any degree graduates at Noida Office. The detailed eligibility and venue details for the Capgemini walk-in are given below.
Capgemini Walk-in Drive 2019 Details:
|Job Role||Associate – Operations|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Venue Location||Noida (U.P.)|
|Venue Date||19 January 2019|
- Qualification: Any Graduate (with All year mark sheets and provisional degree).
- Required Experience: 0-6 months
- Added advantage if candidates, holds prior experience in BPO, specifically in an International Voice or Blended process.
- Good communication (written and verbal) and comprehension skills in English.
- Willing to work in night shifts 24/7 environment.
Customer support helpdesk provides, helpdesk functions for the oracle 11i, CSI/IB data administration to all the CS personnel and partners worldwide.
- Responsible for service delivery of the areas assigned.
- Meeting the service level and maintaining the accuracy of the database.
- Basic Knowledge of Computers, Oracle 11i and Sales force.
- Should be able to work in Citrix based environment.
- Knowledge of customer service, helpdesk and order fulfillment.
- Knowledge of employee account creation.
How to apply for Capgemini Walk-in drive?
Eligible and interested candidates can attend drive at the following venue on 19 January 2019.
Venue Date: 19th January 2019 (Saturday) Time: 10 AM – 1 PM
Capgemini Technology Services India Limited.,
2nd Floor, Plot No. 142,
E&F Noida Special Economic Zone,
Phase II, Noida-201305,
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
Contact Person – Arpita Tripathi
Documents to Carry:
- One copy of their updated resume
- One passport size photograph
- Photo ID proof