Capgemini walk-in drive scheduled for Associate for Any degree graduates at Noida Office. The detailed eligibility and venue details for the Capgemini walk-in are given below.
Capgemini Walk-in Drive 2019 Details:
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Venue Location||Noida (U.P.)|
|Venue Date||22 & 23 March 2019|
- Qualification- Any Graduate
- Experience – 0 to 6 months
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Immediate Joiners Only
- Good email etiquette’s
- Ability to handle high volume processes.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Basic MS Office Skills
- Ability to work in flexible work schedule
- Shift Requirement – Should be flexible for 24*7 Shifts
- Working Days – 5 days
Note: Candidate applied in last 6 months are not eligible to apply again.
- Knowledge/Experience on banking operations with ability to understand Quality audit functions
- Ability to read & understand legal documents (Title Policy)
- Ability to recognize and escalate issues that could impact branch, customers or department
- Demonstrate analytical capabilities while performing tasks, including assessing and proactively mitigating risk and potential losses to the Bank
- Adhering to established policies, procedures, and compliance which result in a satisfactory audit rating
How to apply for Capgemini Walk-in drive?
Interested and Eligible candidates attend walk-in drive at the following venue on 22 March 2019 & 23 March 2019.
Venue Date: 22nd & 23rd March 2019 (Friday & Saturday) Time: 11.00 AM – 03.00 PM
Capgemini Technology Services India Ltd.,
139-140, Block B,
Noida Special Economic Zone,
Noida 201 305, Uttar Pradesh.
Contact Person – Vandana/Tanuj Dutta
Documents to Carry:
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now