Capgemini announced Tech Challenge 2020 for all freshers/experienced candidates. Winning candidates will get Job Opportunities along with exciting prices. Tech Challenge is back with its latest edition, a unique hackathon on emerging digital technologies to engage with tech enthusiasts like you and align your skills to industry needs. The latest edition offers an array of challenges to match your skill set across multiple levels. This year promises to be more exciting than ever before! Are you ready for the rush of adrenaline?
If you are Final/Pre-Final year student try for Hero Campus Challenge Season 6
|Exam Name||Capgemini Tech Challenge 2020|
|Job Location||Across India|
Who can participate?
- This challenge is open to all tech enthusiasts. If you have a flair for tech innovations, this could be your chance.
Note: This year, keeping in mind the safety aspect, Tech Challenge 2020 is going to be a 100% virtual event.
Job opportunities with Capgemini India is not entitled purely on winning the Tech Challenge 2020, and should not be considered as a final job offer. On winning the challenge, the candidate will only be given a direct opportunity for L2 interview with the HR team of Capgemini India.
- ADOBE AEM
- GCP WITH DATA ANALYTICS
- JAVA FULL STACK
- PENETRATION TESTING
- SALESFORCE LIGHTNING
- SOAR & THREAT HUNTING
- 1st Prize – Cash Prize worth INR 30,000/-.
- 2nd Prize – Cash Prize worth INR 20,000/-.
- Early bird prizes (First 10 players to complete Level 2) win exclusive Capgemini-branded merchandise for each theme contest.
All Prize Money will be subject to tax deduction and the same shall be borne by the winners.
How to Apply for Capgemini Tech Challenge 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can take the challenge by registering in the following link.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
- Level 1 launch: October 16
- Level 2 launch: October 23
- Finale: December 12 & 13