Canfin Homes Recruitment 2018 notifications for 125 vacancies of Junior Officers on contract (JOC) for Any Degree graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Top MNC's hiring Entry Level & Experienced Graduates:- Register Now
Canfin Homes Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Junior Officers|
|Salary||Rs 2.50 LPA|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||15 May 2018|
- A degree in any discipline from a recognized university, proficiency in data entry/ computer applications is preferred.
- The candidate must be able to speak, read & write in the local language (apart from English) of the region/area of the branch for which he/she applies for.
- He/she should hail from the same region/area of the branch for which applications are invited. Others need not apply.
Age limit(As on 01/05/2018): 21 to 30 years (Candidates should be born on or after 01/05/1988 and on or before 01/05/1997).
Total Vacancies: 125 Posts
|Location||No. of Posts|
- Rs 2.50 lakhs pa during I year
- Rs 2.72 lakhs pa during II year
- Rs 3.08 lakhs pa during III year
Canfin Homes Recruitment JO Selection Procedure:
- The selection shall be by way of Short-listing of the applications received for individual branch.
- Depending upon the number of vacancies, Company reserves the right to shortlist requisite number of candidates and only those shortlisted candidates will be called for a Written test followed by Interview.
- The final selection will be on the basis of rank lists drawn based on the total marks secured in the interview.
Application Fee: Rs.100/-
Mode of Payment: Online mode through any of the Canara Bank branches to the credit of “CAN FIN HOMES LTD –OD No.2636261000147 Canara Bank, Prime Corporate Branch, Bangalore through NEFT/Internet banking.
How to apply Canfin Homes Recruitment 2018 for Jr Officer?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 15 May 2018.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here