Canara Bank Recruitment 2017 for the post of Clerical Cadre / Officer Cadre in JMG Scale-I(Sports Person).The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Canara Bank Recruitment Details:
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||10 March 2017|
Clerical Cadre: Should pass in 12th Standard or its equivalent.
Officer in JMG Scale-I Cadre: Should pass Degree of Recognized University or its equivalent.
For the post of “Clerical Cadre”
- Should have represented the State in Inter State Championship or should have been a member of theCombined Universities Team (in the immediate preceding three years), preferably Medalists. Preference will be given to the present State players.
For the post of “Officer Cadre in JMG Scale-I”
- Should have represented the Country in an International event or should have won “Ariuna Award”.
Age Limit(As on 1 February 2017):
- Clerical Cadre:- Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 28 years
- Officer Cadre in JMG Scale-I:- Minimum 20 Years and Maximum 30 years
Total Vacancies-Sports/Discipline wise:
- Athletics-04 Posts
- Cricket (Male)- 05 Posts
- Hockey(Male)-07 Posts
- Shuttle Badminton-02 Posts
- Table Tennis-02 Posts
Canara Bank Recruitment Selection Procedure:
- Candidates possessing requisite qualification will be called for interview. Since, the recruitment will be mainly on the basis of sports performance, suitable weightage will be given to sports achievements and younger age will be considered. Recruitment will be strictly on merit.
- The Bank reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview. Mere fulfillment of qualifications will not confer any right on a candidate to be called for.interview. Candidates found suitable will be waitlisted. Final selection will depend upon the verification of character, antecedents, medical fitness and verification of genuineness of the sports certificates produced.
How to apply Canara Bank Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates apply this position by sending application to following postal address latest by 10 March 2017-5 PM.
More details & Application Form: Click here
The Deputy General Manager,
Canara Bank, Personal Management Section,
Human Resources wing,
J C Road, Bangalore-560002