Canara Bank Recruitment 2018 for the post of Probationary Officers -450 vacancies for any degree graduates through PGDBF Course.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Canara Bank Recruitment 2018: Probationary Officers
|Job Role||Probationary Officers|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||31 January 2018|
- A Degree (Graduation) with a minimum of 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PWBD) or equivalent grade, in any discipline from a University recognised by the Government of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Age Limit(As on 1.1.2018): Minimum 20 years – Maximum 30 years i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.01.1988 and not later than 01.01.1998 (both days inclusive)
Total vacancies: 450
Canara Bank Probationary Officers Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection shall be by way of Online Objective Test + Group Discussion +Interview.
Online Objective Test:
The Online objective examination will be conducted for 2 hours.And the question paper will be bilingual (Engish & Hindi)
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
Note: There will be the penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. For each
question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth or
0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted
Online Test Centres: 189 Centres (Across India)
Group Discussion & Interview:
- Depending on the number of vacancies, such of those candidates who rank sufficiently high in the order of merit in the online test as per the cut-off marks decided by the Bank in 1:3 ratio (for each post 3 candidates) will only be called for Group Discussion and InterviewThe total marks allotted for Group Discussion and for Interview are 50 each.
- The minimum qualifying marks in Group Discussion and Personal Interview will not be less than 40% for General Candidates (35% for SC / ST/ OBC / PWBD candidates).
- Finally selected candidate is eligible for admission to the PGDBF course at any of the selected Institutes based on merit cum preference.
- On successful completion of the course, candidates would be offered appointment in the Bank as Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade Scale-I
About PGDBF Course:
- The course comprises of 9 months of classroom studies and 3 months
internship at Canara Bank’s Branches / Offices.
- This one-year full-time PGDBF course will be conducted either at Manipal Global Education Services Pvt Ltd, Bengaluru campus or NITTE Education International Pvt Ltd. Mangaluru campus.
- The programme is fully residential during 9 months classroom studies and the selected candidates should necessarily stay in the campus
Application Fees(Including GST):
- SC/ST/PWBD- Rs.118
- All others- Rs.708
How to apply Canara Bank Recruitment for Probationary Officer?
Interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online latest by 31 January 2018.
More details & Apply: Click here
Important dates to Remember:
- Opening Date of Online application: 9 January 2018
- Last date to submit online application: 31 January 2018
- Closure for editing application details: 31 January 2018
- Last date for printing your application: 15 February 2018
- Online Fee Payment:09 January 2018 to 31 January 2018