Calcutta University Recruitment 2023: Calcutta University Recruitment notification announced for the posts of Project Assistant for the project funded by ICMR. There is currently 01 post available. Candidates who have a degree in MSc/ BSc in relevant streams can apply for the job. Selection will be made based on an interview. Detailed qualification and selection details are mentioned below.
Calcutta University is a public collegiate university in the state of West Bengal, located in Kolkata. It was founded in 1857. It is one of the best state research universities in India. There are 151 undergraduate colleges and 16 institutes affiliated with Calcutta University in Kolkata and other locations. Candidates who wish to work at Calcutta University can apply for the job.
Calcutta University Recruitment 2023 for Project Assistant
|Job Role||Project Assistant|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 31, 000/-|
|Experience||0 – 1 Years|
|Last Date||6 April 2023|
Calcutta University Recruitment Vacancies – Detailed Eligibility:
Project Title: Identifying Genetic Factors Involved in the Interplay Between Sleep Quality and Well-Being: A Comprehensive Study in Representative West Bengal Population
- Graduate in Science/relevant subjects from a recognized University with three years of work experience from a recognized Institution or
- Master’s degree in Biological Sciences
- At least one year of research experience from a reputed institute/university on human genetics. Experience in molecular biology techniques will be preferred ( Desirable)
Note: The project duration is for three years.
Total Vacancies: 01 Post
Salary Details: Rs. 31, 000/-
Calcutta University Recruitment Selection Process 2023:
- The selection process is based on an interview
- Eligible candidates for the interview will be intimated via email
How to Apply for Calcutta University Recruitment 2023?
Eligible candidates who are interested should send a cover letter intending to appear for the interview along with the application form to the following address on or before 6 April 2023 (5 pm).
Postal Address/ Venue for Interview:
Room 845, 7th Floor,
Dept of Genetics,
The Taraknath Palit Siksha Prangan University of Calcutta,
For More Details & Application Form: Click Here
- Last Date for Online Registration – 6 April 2023
- Date of Interview – 11 April 2023 (Time: 11 am onwards)
- Release of Eligible candidates list for the interview – 6 April 2023 (evening)