Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2018 announced notification for 49 Vacancies of English Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk, Peon, Process Server, Warrant Bailiff, Visti, Farash, Night Guard & Sweeper.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||English Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk, Peon, Sweeper & Others|
|Salary||Up to Rs.37,600/-|
|Job Location||Calcutta (West Bengal)|
|Last Date||29 June 2018|
Calcutta High Court Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
- The candidate must have passed Madhyamik or equivalent examination from any recognized Board and at least a certificate in Computer Training from a recognized institution and a satisfactory fingering speed in Computer operation.
- Minimum speed @ 80 W.P.M. in shorthand and a minimum speed @ 30 W.P.M. in typewriting from a legible manuscript in English for 10 minutes.
- Knowledge in type-writing in English are required
Lower Division Clerk:
- The candidate must have passed Madhyamik or equivalent examination from any recognized Board and at least a certificate in Computer Training from any recognized institution and a satisfactory fingering speed in computer operation.
- Knowledge in type-writing in English is preferable
For Other Posts:
- The candidate must have Class-VIII pass certificate from any recognized school or Madrasah or any other Institution recognized by the Government.
- In addition, for the post of Night Guard, the candidates should be sound health, good physique and free from any organic defect and bodily infirmity. For the post of Sweeper, the applicants must have ability to read and write Bengali.
Age limit(As on 01.01.2018):
- English Stenographer: 18 to 39 years
- Lower Division Clerk/Others: 18 to 40 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years in case of SC/ST category
- 3 years in case of OBC(A) and OBC(B) category
- Persons with Disabilities, the upper age limit is relaxable up to 45 years.
Calcutta High Court Recruitment – Vacancies: 49 Posts
- English Stenographer – 5 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk – 13 Posts
- Peon – 21 Posts
- Process Server – 3 Posts
- Warrant Bailiff – 2 Posts
- Visti – 2 Posts
- Farash – 1 Post
- Night Guard – 1 Post
- Sweeper – 1 Post
Pay scale details:
- English Stenographer: Rs.7,100-37,600/-
- Lower Division Clerk/Process Server: 5,400-25,200/-
- For Others: Rs. 4,900-16,200/-
Calcutta High Court Recruitment Selection Process:
- English Stenographer: The selection process will be based on three papers (Dictation & Transcription, General English, Typing in Computer) followed by personality test.
- Lower Division Clerk: The selection process will be based on Written Examination Part-I (objective type) and Part-II (descriptive type) and Final Panel will be prepared on the basis of the result of the total marks obtained in Part-II Examination and personality test.
- Process Server/Peon/Night Guard/Visti/Warrant Bailiff/Farash: The selection process will be based on written examination and personality test.
- Sweeper: The selection shall be made on the basis of an interview.
- Stenographer/Lower Division Clerk: Rs.400/- (Rs.300/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates)
- For Others: Rs.300/- (Rs.200/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates)
Mode of payment: Online mode using any ATM Card/Debit Card/Credit Card/SBI challan.
How to apply for Calcutta High Court Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can send duly filled application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 29 June 2018.
For More details & Application Form: Click here
Chief Judge, City Sessions Court,
District Recruitment Committee,
City Sessions Division, Calcutta,
2 & 3, Bankshall Street,
Bichar Bhawan, Kolkata – 700 001