Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2022: Calcutta High Court has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of P.A./Stenographer. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply on or before 12 April 2022. The educational qualification of the candidates must be Higher Secondary. The age limit of the candidates should not exceed more than 18 to 32 years. The pay scale for the candidates will be Rs.28,900-74,500/month . The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below.
Calcutta High Court:
The high court of Calcutta will be one of the three high courts in India, which comes into existence in the year 1862. ofIt is the oldest high court in India located in Calcutta. The Calcutta high court jurisdiction will cover the west Bengal and union territory of Andaman and Nicobar. Cal, The current chief justice of Calcutta high court, is Thottathil B.Radhakrishnan.
Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2022:
Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2022 for P.A./Stenographer:
|Salary||Rs.28,900 – 74,500/month|
|Last Date||12 April 2022|
- A pass in the Higher Secondary Examination from the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent examination from a recognized Council / Board / University / Institution;
- Speed in Shorthand and Type writing @ 120 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. respectively.
- Knowledge in basic computer application.
Age Limit( as on 01.01.2022):
- The age limit for the candidates applying for the post of should be Not less than 18 years and not more than 32 years
Total Vacancies: 17 Posts
- Unreserved : 5 posts
- Unreserved (Exempted Category) : 3 posts
- Unreserved (Persons with Disabilities having Blindness/Low vision) : 1 post
- Scheduled Caste : 3 posts
- Scheduled Tribe : 1 post
- Scheduled Caste (Exempted Category) : 1 post
- O.B.C. (A) : 1 post
- O.B.C. (A) (Exempted Category) : 1 post
- O.B.C. (B) : 1 post
- The pay scale for the post of P.A./Stenographer is Rs.28,900 – 74,500/month
Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2022 Selection Procedure:
- Phase-I : Candidates, whose applications are found in order in all respects, shall be required to undergo a test in Shorthand at the speed of 120 words per minute for 05 (five) minutes. The text is to be transcribed in own handwriting within 45 minutes thereafter.
- Phase-II : The candidates selected and shortlisted on the basis of the result of Phase-I test shall be required to undergo a further test in Shorthand at a speed of 120 w.p.m., to be followed by direct transcription of the text through the aid of a Computer at the speed of 30 w.p.m. The candidates will be given a further time of 10 minutes immediately after the completion of the dictation before they are asked to transcribe the text, for verification of the outlines.
- The application fees for the post of P.A./Stenographer is Rs.800
- Rs.300/- for S.C./S.T. of West Bengal candidates only
- The application fees should be paid only by Indian Postal Order drawn in favour of the Registrar General, High Court, Calcutta, and payable at G.P.O. at Calcutta.
How to apply for Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions by sending their applications along with supporting documents to the Address given below so as it reaches on or before 12 April 2022 within 4:30 p.m.
For more details: Click here
Postal Address :
Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2019:(Expired)
|Job Role||Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk, Process Server, Peon & Others|
|Salary||Up to Rs.7,100-37,600/-|
|Job Location||Uttar Dinajpur (West Bengal)|
|Last Date||15 February 2019|
Calcutta High Court Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
Stenographer/Lower Division Clerk:
Candidate must have passed Madhayamik or equivalent examination from any recognised Board and at least a Certificate in Computer Training from a recognised Institution and a satisfactory fingering speed in Computer operation.
Technical Qualification: For English Stenographer, a minimum speed @ 80 w.p.m. in Shorthand and a minimum speed @ 40 w.p.m. in typewriting from a legible manuscript in English for 10 minutes.
Peon/Farash/Night Guard/Process Server: The candidate must have class VIII pass certificate from any recognised School or recognised Madrasa or any other recognised equivalent Institution.
Age limit (As on 01.01.2017):
- For all Posts (Except Stenographer): 18 to 40 years
- For Stenographer: No Age limit
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- Five years in case of SC/ST category
- Three years in case of OBC category
- Persons with Disabilities, the upper age limit is relaxable up to 45 years.
- Others as per govt rules.
Calcutta High Court – Post wise vacancies: 43 Posts
- English Stenographer – 6 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk – 15 Posts
- Process Server – 5 Posts
- Peon – 14 Posts
- Farash – 2 Posts
- Night Guard – 1 Post
- English Stenographer: Rs.7,100-37,600/-
- Lower Division Clerk/Process Server: Rs.5,400-25,200/-
- Peon/ Farash/ Night Guard: Rs.4,900-16,200/-
Calcutta High Court Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on
- English Stenographer: Screening Test, Dictation & Transcription and Typing Test
- Lower Division Clerk: Preliminary Examination & Main Examination
- Process Server/Peon/Farash/ Night Guard: Written Examination and Personality Test.
- Stenographer: Rs. 400/- for General & OBC, Rs.300/- for SC/ST candidates
- Lower Division Clerk: Rs. 350/- for General & OBC, Rs.250/- for SC/ST candidates
- Group-D (Peon/Farash/Night Guard and Process Server): Rs. 250/- for General & OBC, Rs. 200/- for SC/ST candidates
How to apply for Calcutta High Court Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online latest by 15 February 2019.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Commencement of online submission of application: 28.01.2019
- Closing date of online submission of application: 15.02.2019
- Last date for payment of application fee through online: 15.02.2019
- Last date for payment of application fee through bank challan: 16.02.2019
- Date of Written Examination: Will be intimated later