Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2018 announced notification for 221 Group D Posts of Farash/ Peons/ Orderly/ Barkandaz/Darwan/ Night Guard/ Cleaner. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Group D|
|Job Location||Calcutta (West Bengal)|
|Last Date||29 October 2018|
- Must have passed Class – VIII. Graduate candidates are not be eligible to apply.
- Must have knowledge of reading and writing Bengali and English.
Age limit (As on 01.01.2018): 18 to 40 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years in case of SC/ST category
- Persons with Disabilities, the upper age limit is relaxable up to 45 years.
Calcutta High Court Recruitment Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on written examination.
- Candidates selected and shortlisted in the written test (OMR based) are required to appear at a further test / Interview for selection.
- There shall be total fifty (50) questions and each question shall carry two (2) marks.
- The question paper contains Arithmetic, General Knowledge, General Intelligence & English (Duration – 75 minutes)
- There shall be negative marking of one (1) mark for each wrong answer.
- The question papers shall be available in English, Bengali, Hindi and Nepali.
- For SC/ST candidates of West Bengal: Rs.150/-
- For Others: Rs.400/-
Mode of payment: Offline mode through downloading challan in website & pay fee In any branch of United Bank of India.
How to apply for Calcutta High Court Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can send duly filled application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 29 October 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here
- Commencement of online submission of application: 28/09/2018
- Closing date of online submission of application: 29/10/2018
- Last date for payment of fees through offline: 27/10/2018
- Downloading Admit Cards: 10/11/2018 to 25/11/2018
- Tentative date of the written examination: 25/11/2018
- Tentative date of the publication of category wise merit list: 10/12/2018