Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2019 announced notification for English Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk, Process Server, Peon, Farash, Night Guard. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk, Process Server, Peon & Others|
|Salary||Up to Rs.7,100-37,600/-|
|Job Location||Uttar Dinajpur (West Bengal)|
|Last Date||15 February 2019|
Calcutta High Court Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
Stenographer/Lower Division Clerk:
Candidate must have passed Madhayamik or equivalent examination from any recognized Board and at least a Certificate in Computer Training from a recognized Institution and a satisfactory fingering speed in Computer operation.
Technical Qualification: For English Stenographer, a minimum speed @ 80 w.p.m. in Shorthand and a minimum speed @ 40 w.p.m. in typewriting from a legible manuscript in English for 10 minutes.
Peon/Farash/Night Guard/Process Server: The candidate must have class VIII pass certificate from any recognized School or recognized Madrasa or any other recognized equivalent Institution.
Age limit (As on 01.01.2017):
- For all Posts (Except Stenographer): 18 to 40 years
- For Stenographer: No Age limit
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years in case of SC/ST category
- 3 years in case of OBC category
- Persons with Disabilities, the upper age limit is relaxable up to 45 years.
- Others as per govt rules.
Calcutta High Court – Post wise vacancies: 43 Posts
- English Stenographer – 6 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk – 15 Posts
- Process Server – 5 Posts
- Peon – 14 Posts
- Farash – 2 Posts
- Night Guard – 1 Post
- English Stenographer: Rs.7,100-37,600/-
- Lower Division Clerk/Process Server: Rs.5,400-25,200/-
- Peon/ Farash/ Night Guard: Rs.4,900-16,200/-
Calcutta High Court Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on
- English Stenographer: Screening Test, Dictation & Transcription and Typing Test
- Lower Division Clerk: Preliminary Examination & Main Examination
- Process Server/Peon/Farash/ Night Guard: Written Examination and Personality Test.
- Stenographer: Rs. 400/- for General & OBC, Rs.300/- for SC/ST candidates
- Lower Division Clerk: Rs. 350/- for General & OBC, Rs.250/- for SC/ST candidates
- Group-D (Peon/Farash/Night Guard and Process Server): Rs. 250/- for General & OBC, Rs. 200/- for SC/ST candidates
How to apply for Calcutta High Court Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online latest by 15 February 2019.
For More details: Click here
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now