Comptroller and Auditor General of India: CAG Recruitment 2023 invites applications from Indian Nationals for filling up the Administrative Assistant Posts. There are 1773 vacancies available for this post. Candidates having Any degree qualification can apply. Eligible candidates can apply through postal. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
The Comptroller and Auditor General of India: It is an authority, established by Article 148 of the Constitution of India. It audits all receipts & expenditure of the Govt of India and the state governments, including those of bodies and authorities substantially financed by the government. It is also the head of the Accounts Department and Indian Audit. The affairs are managed by officers of Indian Audit and Accounts Service, and it has over 58000 employees across the country.
CAG Recruitment 2023 for Administrative Assistant:
|Job Role||Administrative Assistant|
|Total Vacancies||1773 Posts|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||17 September 2023|
- Essential Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised University.
- Minimum Computer proficiency qualification.
- Note: for the purposes of Computer proficiency qualification under clause
- Higher Secondary School Certificate with computer proficiency-related courses as one of the subjects under the Central or State Board of School Education; or
- Knowledge of computer application equivalent to the Course on Computer Concepts (CCC) of the National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) or Diploma in Computer or Certificate in Computer Application from a recognised Institute.
- Desirable: Language proficiency in the language specified, and to be tested for the State in which the vacancies exist and recruitment is to take place, in the office of the State Accountant General
Age Limit: 18 -25 Years
Age Relaxation: As per government rules.
No.of.Vacancies: 1773 Posts
Salary: Pay Level – 04
The selection process includes interviews
How to apply for CAG Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post by sending comments as per the given format should reach by Speed Post to the mentioned address latest by 17 September 2023.
For More Details: Click here
Shri Nilesh Patil,
Asstt. C &AG (N)-I,
O/o the C&AG of India,
Deen Dayal Upadhyay Marg,
New Delhi- 110124.
Comments: Serial No./Column No of the proposed Notification/Schedule of RRs to the post of Administrative Assistant.