Comptroller and Auditor General of India: CAG Recruitment 2021 invites application from Indian Nationals for filling up the Group C Posts of Auditor/Accountant and Clerk against Sports Quota. Recruitment of this post will be made in the Games/Sports of Cricket (Men), Football (Men), Hockey (Men), Badminton (Men and Women) and Table Tennis (Men and Women). The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
The Comptroller and Auditor General of India: It is an authority, established by Article 148 of the Constitution of India. It audits all receipts & expenditure of the Govt of India and the state governments, including those of bodies and authorities substantially financed by the government. It is also the head of the Accounts Department and Indian Audit. The affairs are managed by officers of Indian Audit and Accounts Service, and it has over 58000 employees across the country.
CAG Recruitment 2021:
CAG Recruitment 2021 for Auditor/Accountant/Clerk:
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||02 November 2021|
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised University.
- 12th class or equivalent qualification from a recognised Board or University.
- The persons selected for the post of Clerk will have to qualify the Typing Test after the appointment.
- The persons selected for the post of Auditor/Accountant will have to qualify the Departmental Confirmatory Test for Auditor/Accountant within two years from the date of their appointment.
- Failure to pass the typing test (for clerk) and confirmatory test (for Auditor/ Accountant) will render the Clerk/Auditor/Accountant, as the case may be, liable for discharge from service.
- Sportspersons who have represented a State or the Country in a National (Senior/Junior Category) or International competitions (Senior/Junior Category) in any Game/Sports
- Sportspersons who have represented their University in All India Inter-University Tournaments conducted by the Inter-University Sports Board in any Game/Sports
- For Auditor/Accountant: Between 18 and 27 years.
- For Clerk: Between 18 and 27 years.
Age Relaxation: As per government rules.
Post wise Vacancies:
- For Auditor/Accountant: 125 posts
- For Clerk: 74 posts
- Guwahati: 6 posts
- Ranchi: 5 posts
- Shillong: 3 posts
- Imphala : 3 Posts
- Kohima: 2 Posts
- Itanagar : 2 Posts
- Bhubaneswar: 10 posts
- Agartala: 3 posts
- Kolkata: 15 posts
- Sikkim: 2 posts
- Patna: 7 posts
- Raipur: 5 posts
- Bilaspur: 1 post
- Gwalior/Bhopal: 10 posts
- Mumbai: 9 posts
- Nagpur: 5 posts
- Jaipur: 8 posts
- Rajkot: 8 posts
- Goa : 1 Post
- New Delhi: 12 posts
- Jaipur : 1 post
- Bangalore: 1 post
- Kolkata: 1 post
- Pune: 1 post
- Chandigarh: 7 posts
- Srinagar: 6 posts
- Chandigarh: 8 posts
- Shimla : 6 posts
- Dehradun: 2 posts
- Hyderabad: 6 posts
- Secunderabad: 14 posts
- Chennai: 11 posts
- Thiruvananthapuram: 10 posts
- Bengaluru: 11 posts
- Hubli: 1 Post
- Auditor/ Accountant -Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/-
- Clerk/ DEO Grade-A -Rs. 5,200-20,200/-
CAG Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
The selection will be through field trial(Fitness test and skill test) marks and marks awarded for sports certificates
How to apply for CAG Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates download the application form in the website and Send through postal on or before 02 November 2021.
Note: Candidates refer the advertisement for the postal address
For More Details: Click here
Application Form: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now