CADD Centre Off Campus Drive 2019 scheduled for B.E/B.Tech/Diploma – 2019 Batch graduates for the role of CADD Engineer at Chennai. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
CADD Centre Off Campus Drive 2019:
|Job Role||CADD Engineer – Civil and Electrical|
|Salary||Rs 1.32 – 1.8 LPA|
|Venue Date||Last week of January 2019|
- Degree: BE / Diploma. (Civil & Arch) & BE / Diploma (Electrical)
- Target Batch: 2019
CAD Engineer – Civil: Knowledge of min 3 Softwares from followings:
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
- REVIT Arch
- STADD PRO
- 3Ds MAX
- ANSYS CIVIL
- Degree and Stream:
CAD Engineer – Electrical: Knowledge of following the softwares:
- AUTOCAD – Electrical
- Revit MEP
- To conduct classes as per schedule.
- Ensure that hands-on sessions are conducted as per schedule, and guide the students to
complete their projects on time.
- Cross check and sign the project workbook.
- Ensure that all students update the attendance register.
- Ensure that training programs are conducted with a high level of professionalism.
- Ensure that hardware complaints are logged whenever a hardware problem is noted.
- Conduct module examination for classes.
- Assist the Centre Head in marketing and training programs to students.
- Communicate the customer feedback and the training to the Leader.
- HR Round
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Round
How to apply for CADD Centre Off Campus Drive 2019?
Interested and Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following link as soon as possible.
Step 1: Click here
Step 2: Click here