Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
C-DOT Recruitment 2022 – C-DOT has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Project Engineer. There are 156 vacancies are to be filled for this recruitment. Interested candidates who completed 10th/12th/B.E/B.Tech are all eligible for this job role. The age limit of the candidates should be 30 years. Interested candidates can apply through online on or before 29 November 2023. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below.
About C-DOT: The Centre for Development of Telematics (C-DOT) is an Indian Government owned telecommunications technology development centre. It was established in 1984 with initial mandate of designing and developing digital exchanges. C-DOT has expanded to develop intelligent computer software applications. It has offices in Delhi, Bangalore and Kolkata. It is one of the few government organisations in India which have been appraised at Maturity Level 5 of CMMI-DEV.
C-DOT Recruitment 2022:
C-DOT Recruitment 2022 for Project Engineer :
|Job Role||Project Engineer|
|Job Location||Delhi & Bangalore|
|Last Date||29 November 2023|
- Min 65% in (10th, 12th and B.E/B.Tech in relevant field from a recognized college/university). 0-3 years of professional work experience post qualification. Preference will be given to GATE qualified candidates.
- Minimum percentage for applying shall be 65% & above in 10th, 12th and Graduation (64.9 % will not be rounded off to 65%). Cumulative marks of all semesters shall be considered to arrive at the percentage of marks obtained against each qualification.
- Only the relevant experience acquired after the passing date of the eligible qualification will be considered. The decision of C-DOT in this regard will be final and binding to applicants.
- Project Engineer – 30 years
Total Vacancies: 156 Posts
- Project Engineer – 156 Posts
- Project Engineer – Rs.1,00,000/-
C-DOT Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- Based on the project requirements, the number of vacancies will be advertised online on the C-DOT Portal. If applications are received in large numbers, the screening shall be based on the qualifications, age, academic score, relevant experience and other factors as decided by C-DOT, Management.
- The qualification and experience prescribed are the minimum requirements and possession of the same does not automatically make the candidates entitled for the selection processes. Where number of applications received in response to an advertisement is large, it may not be convenient or possible for the Organization to call all the candidates to participate in selection process. The selection committee may devise its own method for selection of suitable Candidates as per requirement. The Selection Committee may also recommend names for keeping in wait list with valid time period.
- C-DOT reserves the right to fix higher threshold of qualifications and experience for screening and limiting the number of candidates for interview. The candidates should, therefore, furnish all the qualifications and experience possessed in the relevant field, over and above the minimum qualifications prescribed. However, for further requirements candidates who meet the eligibility criteria and not
considered for interviews shall be contacted again in the order of merit as mentioned above. Only the shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interview.
How to apply for C-DOT Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 29 November 2023.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now