Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
C-DOT Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Apprenticeship in various disciplines. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/BA/B.Sc/B.Com/B.Voc/BCA/Diploma/ITI are eligible to apply for the jobs. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
About C-DOT: The Centre for Development of Telematics (C-DOT) is an Indian Government owned telecommunications technology development center. It was established in 1984 with the initial mandate of designing and developing digital exchanges. C-DOT has expanded to develop intelligent computer software applications. It has offices in Delhi, Bangalore, and Kolkata. It is one of the few government organizations in India which have been appraised at Maturity Level 5 of CMMI-DEV.
C-DOT Recruitment 2023 for Apprenticeship:
|Total Vacancies||Not disclosed|
|Stipend||Rs 10,500 – 18,000/-|
|Last Date||14 April 2023|
- Graduate Apprentice: B.E./ B.Tech – ECE, CSE, IT, Mechanical or BA/B.Sc/B.Com/B.Voc/BCA or any undergraduate degree of 3 years duration.
- Diploma Apprentice: Candidates should possess a Diploma Technical in the streams of ECE/CSE/IT Engineering.
- ITI Apprentice: Candidates should possess an ITI in the streams of Electrical/ECE engineering.
- Candidates who have already undergone apprenticeship training in any institute/organization and/or have one year or more experience are not eligible.
- The candidates who passed out in 2021 and 2022 are eligible.
- Graduate Apprentice: Rs 18,000/-
- Diploma Apprentice: Rs 13,500/-
- ITI Apprentice: Rs 10,500/-
- The selection process includes Interview.
- Candidates will be selected on an interview/skill test basis.
- The interview date will be communicated by email to the shortlisted candidates only.
How to apply for C-DOT Recruitment 2023?
Candidates should enroll themselves in the NATS Portal before applying for the job. Interested and eligible candidates should register in C-DOT’s portal & apply online on their official website latest by 14 April 2023 up to 5.00 pm. After registration, a password will be sent to your email ID, and using that password you have to log in and upload your application to the C-DOT portal. Non-Engineering candidates can send their resumes to the mentioned mail id.
For more details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
NATS Portal ( to enroll ): Click here
Note: The period of training will be 12 months commencing from the execution of the contract of Apprenticeship.
Documents Required at the time of the interview:
- All the marks sheet (Original and one set of copies)
- Provisional / Degree certificate
- Community certificate
- Aadhaar card copy
- 2 passport size photos
- BOAT Registration details for B.E/B.Tech and Diploma candidates.
Venue for Interview & Place of Training:
Mandi Gaon Road,
Delhi – 110 030.