Think & Learn Pvt Ltd-BYJU’s Off Campus Drive 2018 scheduled for 2015/2016/2017 and Current final year students of (BE (Engineering all branches) or MBA students).The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
BYJU’s Off Campus Drive 2018:(Think & Learn Pvt Ltd)
|Job Role||Business Development Associate|
|Salary||Rs 10 LPA|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Venue Location||Across India(21 Cities)|
|Venue date||March & April 2018|
Get Free Job Alerts on Whatsapp !!! Save 93859 05 067 as Job Alerts & Send Whatsapp MSG “Job Alerts” to 93859 05 067 (Only who saved the number only Receive Job Alert)
- Passed out of 2018,2017,2016 & 2015
- Excellent spoken and verbal skills
- Ability to plan and execute
- Ability to persuade and negotiate
- Ability to work under stress
- Ability to work in a team
- Fast-learner, keen on details, and self-motivated
- A knack for marketing
- Generating revenue by counselling prospects and converting them to sales.
- Converting free app users to paid users using emails, SMS and direct sales.
- Logging conversations had with prospects on CRM software.
- Doing resume analysis of prospects; suggesting the right type of masters programs
- Explaining the importance of higher education and tools to be used to prepare for the process
- Explaining BYJU’s test prep and admissions consulting products
- Share information on various courses, colleges, test prep products, application process and deadlines on proactive basis for abroad education.
- Answer questions about products/service and delivering to the need of the customer.
- Handle B2B counseling in college campuses when required
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner
- To be a single point of interface for all customers till conversion.
- Coordinate with respective team for the product services.
- Helping the team through training and mentoring
Selection Process: Selection Process is based on the Personal Interview
How to apply Think & Learn Off Campus Drive 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here
- March 17th/18th – Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Lucknow, Pune, Surat
- March 24th/25th – Bangalore, Coimbatore, Indore, Lucknow, Nagpur, Kolkata
- 31st March/1st April – Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Mumbai