Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Think & Learn Pvt Ltd – BYJU’s Off Campus Drive 2022 scheduled for 2015-2022 Batch freshers/experienced candidates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
BYJU’s Off Campus Drive 2022:(Think & Learn Pvt Ltd)
|Job Role||Business Development Associate(BDA)|
|Salary||Rs 8 LPA|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Venue Date||Informed later|
- Any Graduation/Post Graduation
Preferred Skill Sets:
- Have a keen interest and deep understanding of the Indian education sector.
- Interested in mentoring and guiding students.
- Having a knack for sales
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Expectation from you: You will begin as an individual contributor, working in a team of go-getters to help spread the Byju’s way of Learning in your city. You would be showcasing the unique features of Byju’s to students and parents in personalized sessions and will be responsible for mentoring and sales in your designated zone.
Training: All interview selected candidates will become a part of the Applicant Training Program The training program has two Stages:
1. Stage1: Classroom Training Program (CRT) Duration: 2 Weeks. Location: Role Location
Working model: 6 days
Post completion of 2 weeks the trainee will be assessed on various parameters. Only qualifying trainees will be moved to Stage 2 (OJT stage) of the program.
2. Stage 2: ‘On-the-job’ Training (OJT)
Duration: 4 Weeks. Location: Work from Home Working model: 6 days
Post completion of 4 weeks, the Applicant Trainee will be assessed on various parameters. Only qualifying trainees will become eligible to be offered a Business Development Associate (BDA) role. (Subject to approval from management).
The training program will be for 6 days a week. The assessment parameters will include performance metrics, capability and quality audits, and feedback from the manager/ trainer and HR Team. Upon successfully passing the training program, you become eligible to be offered the role of BDA – Inside Sales (at Rs. 8 LPA) at the Bangalore location.
Post completion of training candidates will be asked to report to the role location.
STIPEND (ATP): INR 25,000 for rest of India, 28,500 for Bangalore (stipend) fixed pay for the entire training program (6 weeks) + INR 6000 on successful completion of CRT + Incentives (up to 10% of revenue generated). Please note the compensation would be adjusted on a pro-rata basis based on the number of days you are active in the program.
CTC (BDA – Inside Sales): INR 8,00,000 (Rs. 5 lakh fixed pay + Rs. 3 lakh performance pay) for Inside Sales.
How to apply Think & Learn Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now