BWSSB Recruitment 2018 – Bangalore Water Supply and Sewerage Board (BWSSB) Job notifications for Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer, Chemist, Assistant, Lab Assistant, Operator, Second Division Store Keeper, Meter Reader, Junior Assistant & Typist-cum-Data Entry Operator. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
BWSSB Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer, Chemist, Assistants & Others|
|Experience||Freshers (Operator – 2 years)|
|Salary||Up to Rs.29,780-64,680/-|
|Job Location||Bangalore (Karnataka)|
|Last Date||27 September 2018|
BWSSB Recruitment – Detail Eligibility:
Assistant Engineer: Should possess a Civil/Electrical/Computer Science Degree in Engineering or Technology or equivalent qualification from a recognized university and Computer literate through passing minimum of Six months duration course in Computer basics.
Junior Engineer: Should possess a 3 years Civil Diploma in Engineering or Technology and six months duration course in Computer Science.
Chemist: Should possess a M.Sc. in Organic / Analytical / Bio Chemistry equivalent with minimum of Six months duration course in Computer Science.
Assistant: Should possess a Degree in Arts / Commerce / Science. One year duration course in Computer Science.
Lab Assistant: Should possess a Degree with Chemistry as one of the subjects at the Degree level and with minimum of six months duration course in Computer Science.
Operator: A pass in PUC with ITI certificate in Electrician trade and 2 years experience in the operation and maintenance of pumps.
Second Division Store Keeper: A pass in PUC with Certificate course in Material Management of any recognized Intitution and one year duration course in Computer basics.
Meter Reader/Junior Assistant: A pass in PUC or equivalent qualification with one year duration course in Computer basics.
Typist-cum-Data Entry Operator:
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
- A pass in PUC or equivalent examination. Should have passed Senior Grade Typing examination both in Kannada and English.
- Should possess a speed prescribed by the Board in both Kannada & English Senior Typing with one year duration course in Computer basics.
- For General Category: 18 to 35 years
- For 2A,2B,3A & 3B Category: 18 to 38 years
- For SC,ST,CAT-01 Category: 18 to 40 years
BWSSB Recruitment – List of Vacancies: 38 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 3 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) – 1 Post
- Assistant Engineer (Computer Science) – 1 Post
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 1 Post
- Chemist – 1 Post
- Assistant – 4 Posts
- Lab Assistant – 1 Post
- Operator – 2 Posts
- Second Division Store Keeper – 2 Posts
- Meter Reader – 18 Posts
- Junior Assistant – 3 Posts
- Typist-cum-Data Entry Operator – 1 Post
- Assistant Engineer: Rs.29,780-64,680/-
- Junior Engineer/Chemist Grade-II: Rs.21,880-55,680/-
- Assistant/Lab Assistant: Rs.19,260-52,880/-
- Operator: Rs.17,060-51,480/-
- Second Division Store Keeper/Meter Reader/Junior Assistant/Typist cum Data Entry Operator: Rs.15,460-48,680/-
BWSSB Recruitment Selection process:
The selection process will be based on Written Examination/Practical Test & Interview.
- Gen/ OBC: Rs.600/-
- For all reserved category: Rs.400/-
Mode of Payment: Online mode through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
How to apply for BWSSB Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 27 September 2018.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Commencement of online application: 29 August 2018
- Last date for submission of online application: 27 September 2018.