BWSSB Recruitment 2019 – Bangalore Water Supply and Sewerage Board (BWSSB) Job notifications for Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer, Assistant, Junior Assistant, Meter Reader, Second Division Store Keeper & Stenographer. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
BWSSB Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer, Assistant, Steno & Others|
|Salary||Up to Rs.29,780-64,680/-|
|Job Location||Bangalore (Karnataka)|
|Last Date||5 April 2019|
BWSSB Recruitment – Detail Eligibility:
Assistant Engineer: Should possess a Civil/Electrical/Mechanical Degree in Engineering or Technology or equivalent qualification from a recognized university and Computer literate through passing minimum of Six months duration course in Computer basics.
Junior Engineer: Should possess a 3 years Civil/Electrical Diploma in Engineering or Technology or equivalent preferably in Public Health Engineering and six months duration course in Computer Science.
Assistant: Should possess a Degree in Arts / Commerce / Science. One year duration course in Computer Science.
Meter Reader/Junior Assistant: A pass in PUC or equivalent qualification with one year duration course in Computer basics.
Second Division Store Keeper: A pass in PUC with Certificate course in Material Management of any recognized Institution and one year duration course in Computer basics.
- A pass in PUC or equivalent examination.
- Should have passed Senior Grade Shorthand and Senior Grade Typing examination both in Kannada and English with one year duration course in Computer basics.
Age Limit (As on 05.04.2019): 18 to 40 years (Realaxation as per govt policy)
BWSSB Recruitment – List of Vacancies: 38 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 8 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) – 1 Post
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) – 3 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 1 Post
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) – 3 Posts
- Assistant – 3 Posts
- Junior Assistant – 3 Posts
- Meter Reader – 2 Posts
- Second Division Store Keeper – 1 Post
- Stenographer – 1 Post
- Assistant Engineer: Rs.29,780-64,680/-
- Junior Engineer: Rs.21,880-55,680/-
- Assistant/Stenographer: Rs.19,260-52,880/-
- Junior Assistant/Meter Reader/Second Division Store Keeper: Rs.15,460-48,680/-
BWSSB Recruitment Selection process:
The selection process will be based on Written Examination/Practical Test & Interview.
How to apply for BWSSB Recruitment 2019?
All interested eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 7 March 2019 to 5 April 2019.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here (Online application available from 7 March 2019)
Important dates to Remember:
- Date of Notification: 27 February 2019
- Starting date for submission of online application: 7 March 2019
- Last date for submission of online application: 5 April 2019